This cast-iron skillet smoked kielbasa with gnocchi weeknight dinner is a quick and easy meal that the whole family will love.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Perdue Farms
I’m all about quick and easy weeknight meals. If I can’t get it into the slow cooker before midday, then it’s going to be a leftovers night, or a one-skillet meal whenever possible. This one-skillet smoked kielbasa with gnocchi doesn’t disappoint.
Smoked Kielbasa with Gnocchi Recipe
- 1 pkg Niman Ranch Kielbasa
- 1 pkg gnocchi
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 white onion (finely diced)
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (shredded)
- pinch of pepper
- 1 tbs butter
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Melt the butter in the cast-iron skillet over high heat.
- Add the garlic and onion and cook (stirring occasionally) until the onion is translucent.
- Add the tomatoes to the skillet and stir until mixed through and starting to cook.
- Add the gnocchi, followed by the chicken stock, pepper, and spinach. Heat through until the spinach starts wilting a little.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the mozzarella cheese. Top with Parmesan cheese and pop into the oven for 20-minutes.
Perdue Farms Gatherings Bundle
Did you know that Perdue Farms is more than just Perdue chicken? The company boasts a full line of premium protein products and brands, including Niman Ranch, Coleman Natural, Perdue Chicken, Perdue Harvestland, Panorama Meats, Spot Farms, Full Moon, and more.
Now you can stock up on your favorite Perdue Farms products with the newly released Gatherings Bundle. I received the Gatherings Bundle – Medium, and it’s full of great product (including the Niman Ranch Kielbasa I’ve used here). The items are hand-picked so you’ll have something on hand whether it’s for impromptu gatherings or a sit-down family meal. Visit the Perdue Farms Gatherings Bundle site and save up to 25%! You can also pick and choose any products across Perdue Farms’ brands to be shipped directly to your door. This is a great way to take advantage of the free shipping on orders over $119. PLUS get 10% Off + free Perdue Harvestland Diced Chicken Breasts with your first order.
I’m going to be sharing a few delicious recipes right here to give you a few fresh ideas.
Perdue Farms Commitment to the Environment
Being thoughtful stewards of the environment is one of Perdue Farms’ most important social pillars. They are taking the following steps to lessen our carbon footprint and protect our ecosystem:
- For every bundle shipped, Perdue Farms will donate to the Arbor Day Foundation, which is working to replant damaged areas of our nation’s forests. This donation will help reduce the carbon footprint required to ship the products to you.
- The shipping boxes were designed with sustainability in mind. Every box is made out of 100 percent recyclable cardboard and insulated with Green Cell Foam®. Green Cell Foam® is eco-friendly packaging and is biodegradable, compostable, and made from high-grade non-GMO cornstarch that is dissolvable in water.
- You’ll receive a reusable and recyclable grocery bag with every purchase. Reach for the bag next time you go to the store to avoid using paper or plastic.
- A pollinator seed packet is also included in every box. Perdue Farms wouldn’t be able to produce the food they do without bees and butterflies, which help to make one out of every three bites of food we eat. Plant the seeds to create a robust pollinator habitat near your home! Learn more about the progress Perdue Farms made in the areas of food, environment, animal care, people, community and our partners at perduefarms.com/responsibility.
Please pin this post for later: