From hot cocoa bar topping ideas to supplies. We’ve got great ideas that will delight guests and kids this Christmas.
Doesn’t this hot cocoa bar make you want to light a fire, gather the kids and watch a holiday movie?
What you need
- Hot cocoa cups
- Hot beverage dispenser (or coffee carafe) filled with hot milk
- 3 varieties of NESTLÉ® Hot Cocoa including Rich Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, and Chocolate Caramel
- Assorted Nestlé freshly baked cookies
- Snowflake stirrers (see DIY project below)
- Mini marshmallows
- Freshly whipped cream
- NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Miniatures, finely chopped
- NESTLÉ® CRUNCH® Miniatures, finely chopped
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- WONKA® PIXY STIX® Candy Canes, crushed in a sealed bag
A hot cocoa bar is the perfect addition to your holiday party or movie viewing night with the kids.
We all have very different tastes in our home, so we love to have do-it-yourself bars as often as possible so each person can choose what they like. This hot cocoa bar was so fun to set up.
Let the kids add their own toppings to their hot chocolate once you have poured it for them.
My daughter chose the Rich Milk Chocolate cocoa with marshmallows and white morsels.
I went a little crazy with the Dark Chocolate cocoa topped with whipped cream and marshmallows. Nestlé® Crunch® Miniatures and Wonka® Pixy Stix® Candy Canes were also delicious additions.
Handmade snowflake drink stirrers
We turned simple wooden stirring sticks into fun holiday stirrers by using hot glue to attach snowflake buttons to the top of each wooden stick.
Please pin this post for later: