Don’t toss out those tin cans this holiday season, use them to make this fun snowman tin can toss game for the kids this winter.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsCrafts for KidsHandmadeHandmade GamesWinter crafts
- Activities for KidsCrafts for KidsGame NightHandmadeHandmade GamesWood Crafts
Make family game night special with a set of handmade wood dominoes that you can make as a family before playing.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateFree PrintablesGame NightHandmadeHandmade GamesSports Party
Disclosure: I’m sharing our fun checkers boards for kids as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #GoldfishCrowd
Are you gearing up for the end of the school year and getting ready for a summer full of family fun?
Get ready for summertime activities with Goldfish® Crackers. Whether it be a family vacation, road trip, field trip, or simple trip preparation it is easy to incorporate this snack into the crafts, activities or recipes for the summer season, and I'm getting you started with this fun printable checkers board.
Kids are going to love these Goldfish® Crackers checkers boards. They are perfect for parties, family vacations, and play dates.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateFree PrintablesGift Guide: KidsHandmadeHandmade GamesRainbow Party
Disclosure: I’m sharing our fun edible tic-tic-toe treats for kids as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #GoldfishCrowd
I know it's a little way off still, but going by my track record (I still haven't posted about the DIY Halloween costumes I made the kids, or the Valentine's Day treats they handed out), I decided to get a jump on summer treats for their friends. It's still a little way off, but let's face it if I left it any longer it would most likely never be posted about.
Kids are going to love these Goldfish® Crackers Tic-Tac-Toe gifts. They are perfect for parties and school vacation play dates.
Best part, there is no crafting involved in making these, they take seconds to whip up … in fact, just get the kids to make them.
- Activities for KidsAngry BirdsCelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeHandmade GamesPaper Crafts
I would say that Angry Birds are almost on an equal par with LEGO these days. Although the twins still love their LEGO…
- Activities for KidsCelebrateHandmadeHandmade GamesValentine's DayValentine's Day crafts
Looking for a fun Valentine's Day game to play with your loved one? I'm over at Zui.com showing you how to make this…
- Activities for KidsCelebrateGame NightGift Guide: KidsHandmadeHandmade Games
Take time out this busy holiday season and have a family game night. Between holiday parties, gift buying, and visiting family and friends,…
I was shopping at Cost Plus World Market yesterday when I came across these fabulous travel bingo boards.
We love going on road trips, and like to do things that are educational along the way so I absolutely love these. And there's the added bonus of how flat they are and that they stack so neatly. I have since tracked down the Auto Bingo on Amazon, just be sure that you are buying different cards. Each topic – Auto Bingo, Traffic Safety Bingo and Interstate Highway Bingo come with different images (so each player isn't working with identical cards) and I found some in different colors too – for example, I found different Auto Bingo cards in green and pink. They also have a few sets available on Kids Love Travel.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateCrafts for KidsEasterEaster craftsGift Guide: KidsHandmadeHandmade GamesWood Crafts
This handmade Easter-themed checkers set uses recycled egg cartons, and is the perfect craft and activity for kids to enjoy all through spring.