How to make an easy mousetrap car for science class that travels over 6 meters.
- Activities for KidsBack To SchoolCelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeWood Crafts
Painted birdhouses are the perfect spring craft project for kids. Grab easy tips for making one right here.
- Eat & DrinkGift Guide: WomenHandmadeHandmade GiftsSaladSelf-serve barWood Crafts
Brighten up your summer parties with these painted watermelon and pineapple salad servers.
A DIY plant box that will hide ugly plastic pots. This project is ideal for holiday and seasonal plants such as mum and poinsettias.
- CelebrateDecorating Kids SpacesGift Guide: MenGift Guide: WomenHandmadeHandmade GiftsPhotography TipsThe AbodeTransfersWood Crafts
Follow this easy tutorial to make wood block photo frames with fabric transfer photos on them.
- Crafts for KidsHandmadeHandmade GiftsMother's DayWood Crafts
Use this easy-to-follow tutorial to make the best handmade pallet frame for mom this Mother’s Day.
- Crafts for KidsDecorating Kids SpacesGift Guide: KidsGift Guide: WomenHandmadePhotography TipsThe AbodeWood Crafts
These DIY mini wood clip-on frames are a perfect way to show off your HP Sprocket photos.
- HandmadeHandmade GiftsValentine's DayValentine's Day craftsWood Crafts
This ‘love’ pallet sign is perfect for not only Valentine’s Day, but to hang in your home year-round. It’s also a great way to use those sticks your kids collect.
- Activities for KidsCrafts for KidsGame NightHandmadeHandmade GamesWood Crafts
Make family game night special with a set of handmade wood dominoes that you can make as a family before playing.
- Activities for KidsCrafts for KidsHandmadeKentuckyTravelWood Crafts
Sailing boats on a creek is something kids should experience, and this tutorial will have you building a creek-worthy sailboat with your kids that they will love.