Halos mandarins are not only delicious to eat, but also fun to craft with. We have 3 mandarin orange crafts for Valentine’s Day to make.
Do you love Halos as much as we do? The kids devour them.
But did you know they are also super fun to craft with, make delicious recipes with, and give as gifts?
Mandarin orange crafts
I’m over at the Halos blog this week with some fun Valentine’s Day crafts using mandarin orange. They are having a Twitter Party on February 9th too where they will be sharing even more fantastic ideas.
What can you make out of mandarins?
You can find the instructions for my Halos mandarin crafts by clicking the links below.
More Valentine’s Day crafts
Are you looking for more fun Valentine’s Day crafts to make with the kids this year? Take a look at these:
- Easy peasy Valentine’s Day crafts for kids
- 10 last-minute Valentine’s Day gifts for classrooms
- 3 DIY LEGO gifts for Valentine’s Day
- Despicable Me Minion Valentine’s Day classroom gift ideas
- 10 educational Valentine’s Day gift ideas for kidsSave
Oh wow how gorgeous! Love the orange guy!