If you are looking for fun Christmas tree food for your celebrations, kids are going to love these Christmas tree fairy bread party treats.
UPDATE: This craft project was initially created for a website by the name of Kidzui, however, that website is no longer online.
Christmas tree fairy bread
Fairy bread has always been a favorite treat in our house. It’s something I grew up with in Australia and now have passed that love onto my own children. And of course, I’m always looking for new and creative ways to serve it, especially over special occasions and holidays.
- Holiday nonpareils (or as we Aussies call them ‘hundreds and thousands’) in festive colors
- Christmas tree cookie cutter (or any other festive cookie cutters you have)
Using a Christmas tree cookie cutter, cut festive shapes out of your bread slices.
Soften the butter (don’t melt it) and spread a thin layer on each bread tree. Don’t spread it on the trunk of the tree.
Place the tree face down in a shallow bowl of nonpareils until the bread is covered, avoiding the trunk if possible.
Carefully spread a little Nutella on the tree trunk.
Have you made any fun holiday treats? I would love to hear what you have made in the comments below.
More fun Christmas food for kids
Are you looking for more fun treats for your Christmas celebrations with kids? Take a look at these:
- These reindeer cookies are gluten-free
- But these OREO reindeer cookies are simply too cute
- You won’t believe how simple these Christmas snacks are to put together