These lemon cinnamon rolls may be semi-homemade, but that just means less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying Sunday brunch with your family.
Sunday brunch is my favorite meal of the week. Each week it’s something different, and if you check out my breakfast and brunch category, you’ll see some of the delicious ways we enjoy it each week.
- 2 pkgs of refrigerator cinnamon rolls (you can fit 10 into the 3-quart casserole dish)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 2 tbs butter (softened)
- juice from half a lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs lemon zest
- Lightly coat your 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray and place 10 cinnamon rolls into the dish. Bake according to the package directions.
- Remove and set aside to cool a little while you make the lemon glaze.
- Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and butter. Add the vanilla, lemon juice, and half and half. Beat until smooth. If you need to thicken it a little, just add a little more powdered sugar.
- Pour over the cinnamon rolls, and then top with lemon zest.
Want to see what we pair with these delicious cinnamon rolls? Check out my summer brunch table for more delicious recipes and ideas for hosting a summer brunch at home.
Not ready to make this now? Pin this recipe idea for later: