Fall paper plate crafts are a great weekend or after-school activity for kids. They are also a great way to use scrap paper and leftover paper plates.
Looking for fun craft ideas for the kids to do this weekend, or to keep them busy on Thanksgiving Day? Make these fall-themed paper plates.
Fall paper plate crafts
These ones are really simple, and I’m sure most of us have a bunch of paper plates leftover from parties throughout the year.
- paper plates
- scrapbook paper
- paint and paintbrush
- brads (for attaching the wings for the owl so that they move)
Use the images above to recreate your own fall paper plates.
More fall crafts
Are you looking for more fall crafts for the kids to do? Check out these:
- Make scarecrow treat jars and fill them with yummy treats
- Use branches to make these fall tree crafts
- Use an apple to make this stamped apple banner
- Stitching cards with leaves and pumpkins is a fun sewing project for kids
- Fall handprint tree art is messy but fun
- Get outdoors to do bark and leaf rubbings
Please pin this post for later: