This ghost hand puppet craft is a fun way to incorporate pretend play into Halloween story time or your kids favorite Halloween movie.
Do you have a lonely sock basket? If your washing machine eats socks like ours does then this is the perfect craft for you.
Ghost hand puppet
- White fabric
- Patterned edge scissors
- Lonely white socks
- Embroidery thread and needle
- Black fabric marker
Use something large and round (I used serving platters in different sizes) to trace a circle on the fabric.
Cut out the circle using patterned-edge scissors.
Using the embroidery thread and a needle stitch the toe of the sock to the middle of the circle.
Put the sock onto your hand letting the fabric drape down over it. Draw on the eyes and mouth for your ghost with the fabric marker.
Place a few random stitches around the middle of the ghost to attach it to the sock and give it a little more shape.
Use your hand puppet ghost during Halloween story telling or movies with the kids.
More ghost ideas for Halloween
Are you looking for more fun ghost ideas to make this Halloween? Take a look at these:
- This ghost martini Halloween cocktail is delicious
- These ghost Halloween popcorn balls are almost too cute to eat
- Ghost sandwiches are perfect for the kids lunchboxes or for your Halloween party
- These ghost lollipops are perfect for trick-or-treaters, or for your Halloween party
- Ghost treat cups are so quick and easy to make
SWEET, I might have to come borrow your pinking sheers! LOVE IT!!!!