Make this spiderweb frame to hang photographs of the kids wearing their Halloween costumes that you’ve taken over the years.
This semi-homemade Jack Skellington ‘Pumpkin King’ inspired front door wreath is the perfect addition to your home this Halloween.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateCrafts for KidsGift Guide: KidsHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmadeMovie and Television Activities
Kids will love making these fun slime containers inspired by Hotel Transylvania 3. They make great non-candy treats for Halloween too.
Decorate your mantel this Halloween with a DIY Jack O’Lantern lighted garland. All you need is a string of lights, clear holiday ornaments and paint.
- CelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsEmojiHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmade
The easiest no-sew handmade poop emoji costume for kids this Halloween.
Halloween themed pom poms are the perfect craft for kids this Halloween season and we are showing you two easy ways to make them using items you already have at home.
- AccessoriesCelebrateCostumesHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmade
This semi-handmade unicorn costume with handpainted tutu and unicorn horn headband is perfect for Halloween.
These handmade paper owl lollipop sleeves are not only a fun craft project for kids, but make a great Halloween treat for classroom parties too.
- CelebrateCostumesDisneyDisney CraftsDisney RecipesEat & DrinkHalloweenHalloween craftsHalloween RecipesHandmadeMovie and Television Activities
Host a Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween themed movie night with these great tips including a Jack Skellington costume for women and movie night treats.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsFeltFree PrintablesHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmadeMovie and Television ActivitiesSewing
Make felt face masks inspired by characters from The Wild Life movie including Eli the porcupine, Carmello the chameleon, Mak the parrot, and Kiki the kingfisher.