Make this spiderweb frame to hang photographs of the kids wearing their Halloween costumes that you’ve taken over the years.
This semi-homemade Jack Skellington ‘Pumpkin King’ inspired front door wreath is the perfect addition to your home this Halloween.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateCrafts for KidsGift Guide: KidsHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmadeMovie and Television Activities
Kids will love making these fun slime containers inspired by Hotel Transylvania 3. They make great non-candy treats for Halloween too.
Decorate your mantel this Halloween with a DIY Jack O’Lantern lighted garland. All you need is a string of lights, clear holiday ornaments and paint.
- CelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsEmojiHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmade
The easiest no-sew handmade poop emoji costume for kids this Halloween.
Halloween themed pom poms are the perfect craft for kids this Halloween season and we are showing you two easy ways to make them using items you already have at home.
- AccessoriesCelebrateCostumesHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmade
I've made it a tradition over the years to hand make the kids' Halloween costumes. So this year for Halloween Marisol asked if…
I'm back over at MyPrintly today with a fun owl lollipop craft just in time for Halloween. Your kids will love handing these…
- CelebrateCostumesDisneyDisney CraftsDisney RecipesEat & DrinkHalloweenHalloween craftsHalloween RecipesHandmadeMovie and Television Activities
Host a Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween themed movie night with these great tips including costumes and movie treats.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsFeltHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmadeMovie and Television ActivitiesSewing
How to make felt face masks of Eli the porcupine, Carmello the chameleon, Mak the parrot, and Kiki the kingfisher from The Wild Life movie.