Whether you are going to a costume party or you are trick-or-treating you’ll love these last-minute DIY Halloween costume ideas.
These adorable colorful monster crafts are the perfect not-so-scary project for kids to make for Halloween or a monster-themed party.
- CelebrateHalloweenHalloween craftsHalloween Recipes
Last-Minute Fun Food and Halloween Crafts For Kids
Planning a Halloween celebration? Make these fun treats and Halloween crafts with the kids this year. They are going to love them.
- Cardboard Box CraftCelebrateCostumesHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmadeMovie Night Fun
Cardboard Box Costumes You Can Make This Halloween
Make these cardboard box costumes for the whole family this year. It’s a great way to use old boxes from moving or deliveries.
- Cakes , Cupcakes, and Cake PopsCelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmade
Celebrate Black Cat Day With These Fun Ideas
Whether you are celebrating National Black Cat Day, Black Cat Appreciation Day, or Halloween, you’ll love these black cat ideas.
Make this spiderweb Halloween picture frame to display photographs of the kids wearing their Halloween costumes over the years.
Are you planning a Jack Skellington and The Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween theme this year? You’ll love these party and decor ideas.
- CelebrateFree PrintablesHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmadePaper Crafts
Owl Lollipop Craft for Halloween
This homemade owl lollipop craft is not only a fun craft project for kids, but makes a great Halloween treat for classroom parties too.
- CelebrateCostumesDisneyDisney CraftsDisney RecipesEat & DrinkHalloweenHalloween craftsHalloween RecipesHandmadeMovie Night Fun
The Nightmare Before Christmas Movie Night
Host a Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween themed movie night with these great tips including a Jack Skellington costume for women and movie night treats.
- CelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsFeltFree PrintablesHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmadeMovie Night FunSewing
Let’s Get Wild with Handmade Felt Jungle Face Mask
Make felt face masks inspired by characters from The Wild Life movie including Eli the porcupine, Carmello the chameleon, Mak the parrot, and Kiki the kingfisher.