How to make an easy mousetrap car for science class that travels over 6 meters.
Crafts for Kids
- Activities for KidsBack To SchoolCelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeWood Crafts
- Angry BirdsCelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsFeltHandmadeMovie and Television ActivitiesSewing
How to make Angry Birds face masks inspired by the Angry Birds 2 movie.
- Activities for KidsBack To SchoolBook PartyCelebrateCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyGift Guide: KidsHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids Fashion
National Friendship Day is August 4. Let’s teach our kids kindness, friendship, and to be inclusive and understanding of others, especially in light…
- Activities for KidsBack To SchoolBook PartyCelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeHandmade GiftsPaper Crafts
Make notebooks and journals out of cereal boxes. This is a great way to repurpose materials and stop the summer slide.
- ArtCrafts for KidsFashionFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsHandmade Kids ClothesKids Fashion
Turn a plain pair of canvas shoes into mermaid shoes with this easy tutorial. It’s such a fun summer craft that you’ll love to wear.
Painted birdhouses are the perfect spring craft project for kids. Grab easy tips for making one right here.
- Activities for KidsCrafts for KidsHandmadeHandmade Gifts
This easy-to-make flower press is the perfect spring craft and a great way to keep your favorite flowers, those gifted to you or picked.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeMovie and Television Activities
These dragon scale slime tubs are the perfect activity for kids before seeing the How To Train Your Dragon 3.
- Activities for KidsBook PartyCelebrateCrafts for KidsGift Guide: KidsHandmadeHandmade Gifts
This handmade no-sew fleece bunny is the perfect addition to story time with your little one.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadePaper CraftsParty Supplies
This pineapple garland will add color to all your backyard barbecues and summer parties, and it’s so easy the kids can make it.