Explore under the sea from home this summer with these fun ocean-themed crafts and fun food you can make with kids for summer parties and movie nights.
Crafts for Kids
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeKids Snacks and LunchesUnder the Sea Party
- Crafts for KidsDIY For The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesSewing
These handmade pillows are not only perfect for kids spaces, but they are a fantastic beginner sewing project that you can teach tweens and teens to make.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeSt Patrick's DayStorytime Activities
These 3 leprechaun crafts including a leprechaun trap, photo prop, and treat box are a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsFree PrintablesHandmadePaper CraftsStorytime ActivitiesValentine's Day
Help kids with their handwriting with these handmade envelopes and notecards inspired by the children’s book, The Love Letter.
- Bear PartyCelebrateCrafts for KidsEat & DrinkFree PrintablesHandmadeJungle-Safari-Zoo PartyKids Snacks and LunchesMovie Night FunPaper Crafts
These Doctor Dolittle themed paper party cups filled with movie-watching treats are perfect for a family movie night at home.
How to make an easy mousetrap car for science class that travels over 6 meters.
- CelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsFeltHandmadeMovie Night FunSewingVideo Game Fun
How to make Angry Birds face masks inspired by the Angry Birds 2 movie.
- AccessoriesCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsJewelry and AccessoriesLeather and Suede CraftsLego PartyStorytime Activities
These handmade friendship bracelets are perfect for both you and your kids to make and hand out to friends for National Friendship Day.
- Back To SchoolCardboard Box CraftCelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeHandmade GiftsPaper CraftsStorytime Activities
Make notebooks and journals out of cereal boxes. This is a great way to repurpose materials and stop the summer slide.
- ArtCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionHandmade GiftsKids FashionWomen's Fashion
Turn a plain pair of canvas shoes into mermaid shoes with this easy tutorial. It’s such a fun summer craft that you’ll love to wear.