These Halloween popcorn balls look like ghosts and are the perfect addition to your Halloween party. They are so easy to make kids can do it.
Disclosure: As a Good Cook Kitchen Expert I receive compensation and/or Good Cook product to facilitate reviews and giveaways
Last week I showed you how to make football-shaped popcorn balls. They are so much fun for your game day parties, and so easy to make too.
Today I’m going to show you how to make these spooky Halloween ghost popcorn balls. They are perfect for your Halloween party this year.
Wrap them in clear bags and add them to boo bags or to hand out to friends and family. You could also put a popsicle stick into the bottom of them so they are less messy for little fingers.
Halloween popcorn balls
- 1 bag of pre-popped popcorn
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 1 cup of white chocolate
- 2 tbs butter
- Good Cook Popcorn Baller (round)
- Large candy eyes
- Cooking/baking spray
- Place the popcorn into a large bowl, making sure you have removed un-popped kernels.
- Melt the mini marshmallows and butter in a large pot, stirring constantly over medium-low heat.
- Pour the melted marshmallow over the popcorn and combine well.
- Spray a little cooking spray into the round popcorn baller and a little onto your hands too. Scoop a large amount of popcorn into the popcorn baller, place the lid over the top and spin the top a few times to form the perfect popcorn ball.
- Wrap each popcorn ball in cling wrap while you make the others and prepare the rest of your ingredients.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl on 50% for 1 minute and then on full power for 15 seconds at a time.
- Unwrap each popcorn ball and dip it into the white chocolate. Attach the large candy eyes and place your ghosts on parchment paper until the chocolate has hardened.
Are you looking for more fun ghost-themed treats for your Halloween party? Check out these:
- A ghost-tini Halloween cocktail
- Easy-to-make ghost sandwiches – we have another version too in our Halloween school lunch.
- Ghost lollipop treat covers
- Individual ghost cheesecake
- Ghost popcorn and treat tubs
- Halloween cotton candy ghost tubs
Please pin this post for later: