I'm very quickly becoming a huge fan of ConsumerCrafts.com and it's not just because they send me craft supplies, although I do really like that.
This past week I received a fabulous surprise on my door step from them, a box containing all kinds of craft goodies.
Before I tell you all about the amazing Pin It To Win It contest they have going on right now, I want to share a quick spring craft project with you. I couldn't resist delving straight into the box and making something special for Miss M who has been sick the past couple of days.
She absolutely loved these little butterflies. The entire project took no more than 30 minutes, and to see her smile, it was worth every second.
What you need:
- Wood Flat Pins 2.5"
- Tillie Dot Spotted 6x6" Card Stock
- 2" Black Finish Eye Pins
- Glue Gun
I used the kids Play-Doh butterfly cutter, tracing around it on the back of the card stock with a pencil. I then cut it out, and attached it to the wood pin using hot glue. Before the glue hardened, I slotted the eye pins into the back between the butterfly wings and wood pin.
Wouldn't they make a lovely spring break activity, or a fun craft project for a garden party.
Now onto the ConsumerCrafts Pin It to Win It Contest.
Pin the top 10 items on your craft wish list for a chance to win up to $500 in craft supplies from ConsumerCrafts!
Here’s how you enter:
1. Follow ConsumerCrafts on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/consumercrafts/
2. Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/tonyastaab
3. Create a Pinterest board called “Craft Wish List” just like my sample board
4. Go to ConsumerCrafts.com and pin 10 craft supplies you’d like to win
5. Enter the link to your Craft Wish list board and complete your entry here