Turn an ordinary canning jar into a pin cushion jar with this simple tutorial. They make great gifts for the crafters in your life too.
- Craft SuppliesCrafts for KidsDecorating The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsHomesteadKids SpacesKnitting, Crochet, and Yarn Crafts
Make and Takes: A Woven Wall Hanging
Make a simple loom for weaving out of wood and nails, and then weave a beautiful wall hanging to match your home decor.
- Craft RoomCraft SuppliesDecorating The HomeHandmadeHomesteadSewing
The Centsible Life: DIY Sewing Room Storage
Still unpacking over here. I swear it may never be finished, and some days I'm tempted to just leave everything in boxes and…
- Craft RoomCraft SuppliesDecorating The HomeHomesteadParty Tips and Trends
A Multi-Purpose Piece Of Furniture You Need
Whether you have a large or small home, it’s nice to have a multi-purpose piece of furniture on hand, especially when hosting events and you need this one.
- Craft SuppliesCrafts for KidsGarden PartyGreat Outdoors PartyHandmadeNature CraftsWood Crafts
How to Make a Butterfly Clothespin Craft
Make this simple butterfly clothespin craft with kids this spring. They will look beautiful attached to a wall or window with removal tape.
Make a DIY scrapbook album with our simple tips and ideas. We’ve got loads of ideas on how to fill the pages too.
- CelebrateCraft SuppliesCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeJewelry and AccessoriesPaper Crafts
The Centsible Life: How to Make Paper Beads
If you've always wondered what to do with all of the gift wrap that is ripped from presents after birthdays and holidays, then…
- Craft RoomCraft SuppliesGet OrganizedHandmadeHomesteadWood Crafts
How to Create a Simple Ribbon Rack
I have been knee deep in a tangled mess of ribbons. Primarily because they seem to have gone everywhere in the packing boxes…
How to display art pencils in your craft room for easy access, and to keep them organized.
I picked up this lovely old cassette tape tray at a thrift shop a month or so ago for $3. Before I had…