Turn an ordinary canning jar into a pin cushion jar with this simple tutorial. They make great gifts for the crafters in your life too.
- Craft SuppliesCrafts for KidsDecorating The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesKnitting, Crochet, and Yarn CraftsThe Abode
Make a simple loom for weaving out of wood and nails, and then weave a beautiful wall hanging to match your home decor.
- ArtCraft KitsCraft SuppliesCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionKids Fashion
Airbrush cool shirts with kids. They can make their own designs and start some new fashion trends.
- Craft RoomCraft SuppliesDecorating The HomeHandmadeSewingThe Abode
Still unpacking over here. I swear it may never be finished, and some days I'm tempted to just leave everything in boxes and…
- Craft RoomCraft SuppliesDecorating The HomeParty Tips and TrendsThe Abode
Whether you have a large or small home, it’s nice to have a multi-purpose piece of furniture on hand, especially when hosting events and you need this one.
- AccessoriesCelebrateCostumesCraft SuppliesCrafts for KidsHandmadePirates and Princesses
I recently received a delivery from Plaid of the new Mod Podge Mod Melts and Mod Molds. There are a few different Mod Molds available to use with the Mod Melts, and a couple of different Mod Melts too. I received the ‘royal icon’ mold with the ‘milk glass white’ Mod Melts. They must know me so well. As soon as I saw those tiny crown molds I knew I had to make something for Miss M.
- CelebrateCraft SuppliesCrafts for KidsGarden PartyGreat Outdoors PartyHandmadeNature CraftsWood Crafts
How to make a butterfly clothespin craft for kids.
Where to buy cheap craft supplies online.
- CelebrateCraft SuppliesCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeJewelry and AccessoriesPaper Crafts
If you've always wondered what to do with all of the gift wrap that is ripped from presents after birthdays and holidays, then…
I have been knee deep in a tangled mess of ribbons. Primarily because they seem to have gone everywhere in the packing boxes…