Turn those unused metal containers such as cake tins, aluminum cans, and buckets into pretty succulent planters with these easy tips.
Great Outdoors Party
- CelebrateGarden PartyGardeningGreat Outdoors PartyHandmade GiftsThe Abode
- CelebrateDessertsDinosaur PartyEarth DayEat & DrinkGarden PartyGreat Outdoors PartyMovie and Television Activities
Serve up some fun treats for an Early Man viewing party at home when the movie is released on Blu-Ray and DVD on May 22.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateGarden PartyGreat Outdoors PartyHandmadeMovie and Television ActivitiesPinata
Having a Sherlock Gnomes themed party? Here are great ideas for handmade gnome and frog pinatas, a scavenger hunt for kids, and more.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateDinosaur PartyEat & DrinkEntreesFree PrintablesGluten FreeGreat Outdoors PartyHandmadeKids Snacks and LunchesMovie and Television Activities
Having an Early Man movie night with the kids? Make these fun movie viewing treats and download the print the free activity pages too.
- Beverages: alcoholicCelebrateDate NightEat & DrinkGarden PartyGirls Day/Night OutGirls Night InGreat Outdoors PartyHandmadeHandmade GiftsParty Tips and TrendsPicnicSan DiegoSouthern CaliforniaTransfersTravel
Heading to outdoor summer concerts this year? Then take a look at these tips for what to take with you, including music themed wine and handmade wine napkins with a free printable summer wine transfer.
- CelebrateEat & DrinkFishing PartyGreat Outdoors PartyKids Snacks and LunchesPlanes-Trains-AutomobilesUnder the Sea Party
Set sail with these Halos mandarins sailboat treats for kids. They will love them.
- BakingCakes , Cupcakes, and Cake PopsCelebrateEat & DrinkGift Guide: KidsGreat Outdoors PartyKids Snacks and Lunches
These campfire brownies with candy flames are the perfect addition for everything from a dragon party to an outdoors party.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateCrafts for KidsGarden PartyGreat Outdoors PartyHandmade
Happy Sunday everyone! I'm over at Make and Takes for the Get Out and Play summer series. Trim back a few vines, pick…
- CelebrateDessertsEat & DrinkGreat Outdoors PartyParty Tips and TrendsSelf-serve bar
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LetsMakeSmores #CollectiveBias #sponsored
We don't have a fire-pit at our new home, and our indoor fireplace is enclosed in glass, but we love s'mores, and so had to come up with a creative solution, especially for when we like to take our dining on-the-go with us.
So I want to share with you how you can take s'mores with you. You don't always need a campfire to make S'mores. So this is perfect if you don't have a big yard or a firepit, are going camping, or hosting a party or event outdoors. You could set up a number of these on round bar tables, or at the beach. Think of the possibilities.
The best part is that you don't need a lot to set it up.
- Activities for KidsBear PartyCelebrateEat & DrinkFishing PartyGreat Outdoors PartyHandmadeKids Snacks and Lunches
Disclosure: I’m sharing our fun happy campers snack mix with Goldfish Pretzel as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #GoldfishTales
With summer in full swing around here we have high hopes for backyard camping, outdoor movie nights and concerts in the park after dark.
Of course I'd love to take the kids camping, but somehow I think we've left it a little late to book anywhere by the ocean. Maybe that will have to wait until the fall, once school is back in session.
If we are going to enjoy spending time in our backyard, then of course I have to make fun themed movie night and camping snacks to go right along with that.
Kids are going to love these fun camping snacks.