If you are looking for the perfect hostess, teacher, or housewarming gift, then you (and the recipient) will love receiving herbs in beautiful vessels. Click through for all the details.
- CelebrateGarden PartyGardeningHandmade GiftsHousewarming PartyThe Abode
Turn any old container into a fun pineapple themed succulent planter in no time at all with this easy tutorial.
- CelebrateGarden PartyGardeningGreat Outdoors PartyHandmade GiftsThe Abode
Turn those unused metal containers such as cake tins, aluminum cans, and buckets into pretty succulent planters with these easy tips.
This handmade stick mobile for the garden is the perfect way to use sticks the kids collect on nature walks and in the backyard.
- CelebrateDessertsDinosaur PartyEarth DayEat & DrinkGarden PartyGreat Outdoors PartyMovie Night Fun
Serve up fun treats, like these dirt pudding cups with chocolate rocks, for an Early Man family movie night at home.
- Cardboard Box CraftCelebrateGarden PartyGreat Outdoors PartyHandmadeMovie Night FunPinata
Having a Sherlock Gnomes themed party? Here are great ideas for handmade gnome and frog pinatas, a scavenger hunt for kids, and more.
- Garden PartyGardeningGirls Night InHandmadeHandmade GiftsKnitting, Crochet, and Yarn CraftsThe Abode
The easiest macrame plant hanger tutorial for beginners. This will have you hanging plants all around your porch in no time.
- Garden PartyGardeningHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesLego PartyThe Abode
Looking for a great way to use some of that LEGO that you keep standing on? Make these LEGO terrariums.
- Beverages: alcoholicCelebrateEat & DrinkGarden PartyGirls Night InGreat Outdoors PartyHandmadeHandmade GiftsParty Tips and TrendsPicnicSouthern CaliforniaTransfersTravel
Heading to outdoor summer concerts this year? Then take a look at these tips for what to take with you, including music themed wine and handmade wine napkins with a free printable summer wine transfer.
- CelebrateFall CraftsFree PrintablesGarden PartyGardeningHandmadeHandmade GiftsThanksgiving
Looking for a Thanksgving gift for the teacher, a neighbor, or friend? Or simply a fun place setting for the Thanksgiving table that your guests can take home? This Thanksgiving pumpkin succulent planter is just the thing.