This cheesecake is as easy or as hard to make as you want it to be. Personally I was trying to see what the Jello no bake cheesecake was like. You see, at my kids pre-school you aren't allowed to take baked goods for birthday parties. Instead you can either provide a box of Jello No Bake Cheesecake or a platter of fruit. For the twins birthday I provided fruit, but I also purchased a couple of boxes of No Bake Cheesecake that the teachers are going to use for Halloween. Seeing as I being the slightly OCD party planner that I am, if the school won't let me experiment with the Cheesecake, then I would do it for my own kids at home. Personally, I think this Cheesecake Ghost would be delicious if you made pumpkin cheesecake from scratch. Delicious. Although this little guy is still pretty darn tasty if I do say so myself.
- Jello No Bake Cheesecake
- Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme
- Black M&M's
- Foil ghost baking trays (purchased at Target)
1. Follow the directions on the No Bake Cheesecake box.
2. Before refrigerating, put the marshmallow creme into a microwave safe bowl and soften for about 25 seconds. Carefully smoothe a little over each ghost.
3. Pop the ghosts into the refrigerator for about an hour.
4. Gently cut the foil surround off each cheesecake.
5. Add the M&M mouth and eyes and serve immediately.