Wooden peg crafts are so much fun for kids to make and they will love making these spring clothespin flowers to display in the home.
My latest craft project is in the March/April issue of Mira Mesa Living magazine. Seeing as it’s the Spring issue I decided to make a pretty spring flower craft for the kids.
These flower pegs make a great Spring Break craft project for kids. They also make a fun activity for a garden party or Easter party with kids.
- Wooden pegs
- Card stock in a variety of colors and patterns
- Flower-shaped cookie cutter (or a stencil)
Instructions to make wooden peg flowers
On the backside of the card stock, trace around the cookie cutter (or stencil) with a pencil. Cut out the flower using scissors.
Freehand leaf shapes onto green card stock and cut those out too.
Glue the leaves onto the wooden peg and clip the peg onto the flower.
More Spring flower crafts
Are you looking for more Spring flower crafts to make with the kids? Take a look at these:
- Pipecleaner spring flower craft
- Make this flower press for kids
- Spray chalk flowers with homemade stencils
- A flower crown with real flowers
- Pipe cleaner flower cards to make
- Faux stained glass window art with flowers
Find more of our fun projects for Mira Mesa Living here:
Please pin this post for later: