Hatch up some Easter fun with these Easter egg crafts for everyone including home decor ideas and easy paper and plastic egg crafts for kids.
Take a look at these fabulous bunny crafts that are perfect for Easter and spring and will inspire you to hop right into the spring season.
Decorating your chicken coop is almost as fun as your home. Make this DIY egg wreath for your chicken coop door or a fun Easter craft.
- CelebrateEasterEaster craftsEaster RecipesEat & DrinkKids Snacks and LunchesMovie Night Fun
Peter Rabbit party and movie night food ideas that kids are going to love. This is so simple you can pull it off at the last minute.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsEaster craftsFall CraftsHalloween craftsHandmadePaper CraftsSpring CraftsTrash to Treasure
You will want to make these fun toilet paper roll crafts. These are as much fun for adults as they are for kids, we have holiday crafts too.
- CelebrateEasterEaster craftsEaster RecipesEat & DrinkHandmadeKids Snacks and LunchesStorytime Activities
This spring have storytime fun with the kids. We are showing you how to make chick and duckling storytime snacks and a craft.
- Crafts for KidsEaster craftsGarden PartyHandmadePaper CraftsSpring Crafts
Wooden peg crafts are so much fun for kids to make and they will love making these spring clothespin flowers to display in the home.
- Back To SchoolCelebrateChristmas craftsEaster craftsGet OrganizedHalloween craftsHandmadeHomesteadTrash to TreasureWood Crafts
Make a year-round calendar using an old wood crate for birthday's, holiday's, back-to-school, vacations, and more. Want to know how? I've got the…
This fun bunny ears headband DIY is such a fun craft for kids. Make them at school, Easter parties, and for Easter egg hunting with kids.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsEasterEaster craftsHandmadeHandmade GamesWood Crafts
The whole family is going to have so much fun through Easter and spring crafting and playing with this DIY Easter egg carton checkers board.