Heading to outdoor summer concerts this year? Then take a look at these tips for what to take with you, including music themed wine and handmade wine napkins with a free printable summer wine transfer.
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #Chardonnation #SpringWine #CollectiveBias
One of my favorite things about summer is the concerts in the park. Every year we go, (not as often as I’d like of course), but we make the most out of the nights we are able to attend. We pack up a gourmet picnic dinner, wine, and gather friends or family together for a fun evening out.
A new addition to my picnic basket this summer is the napkins you can see above. They are perfect for summer concert nights outdoors.
How To Make Personalized Napkins
- Napkins – I had a lot of plain white ones at home I was able to use
- T-shirt transfer paper
- Download my printable words
- Iron and ironing board
My PDF is already saved with a mirror image so simply print straight onto transfer paper, and then follow directions for ironing onto the napkins.
Now pack up a picnic basket full of yummy treats and your favorite Notable Wines and you are ready for a fun night.
If you are looking for a great night out with friends this summer, here are where some of the summer concerts that will be taking place in the Southern California area that we love to attend, and that also allow you to bring wine. So grab your Notable Wines, your friends, and some great food for a night of fun and live music.
There are so many more though, a quick search online for summer concerts close by you will have you enjoying summer with friends and family in no time.
Here are my tips for the perfect summer night at a local outdoor concert.
- Food: Whether you go the gourmet route as we do with meats, cheeses, spreads, salads, and bread, or pack up sandwiches and traditional picnic fare, or order food from food trucks (if available) just make sure you have a few snacks on hand too for grazing throughout the concert.
- Alcohol: Check the venue website beforehand to ensure alcohol is allowed. Some concerts do allow it, others do not.
- Parking: Parking can be difficult at some concerts so again, check ahead of time in case you need to park and catch a shuttle.
- Arriving: Arrive at least a half hour before the concert is due to start to give yourself time to set up without bothering other attendees.
- What else you will need: low beach chairs or picnic blankets, warm jackets for after dark, or blankets.
But, Notable Wines aren’t just perfect for summer concerts, they are also perfect for backyard get-togethers too. Just pair with your favorite salads, appetizers, and more.
Notable Wines was launch in March 2017 and is the 1st and only wine that highlights the flavor profiles on the front of the bottle, helping make the wine aisle a less confusing place. Wines vary in style, region, and taste, yet most labels don’t define the delightful flavor you’re about to sip. So when a wine elegantly showcases its taste prominently on the front label, it can lead you to the wine you want. All you have to do is follow the flavor notes!
And something I love is that there is a California and Australian Chardonnay. Which keeps this Aussie living in California very happy.
Please pin this post for later: