Over 50 classes, activities, things to do, and kid-friendly places in Temecula, California.
- Inland Empire CaliforniaSouthern CaliforniaTravel
Looking for wildflowers in Southern California during the super bloom? Here are a few places you need to visit.
- Hiking with KidsInland Empire CaliforniaSouthern CaliforniaTravelTravel with Kids
Want to spend a day in Palm Springs with kids? This day trip will have you hiking, seeing art, wandering through a botanical garden, visiting a museum, and enjoying gluten-free dining along the way.
- Activities for KidsFather's DayFishing PartyGift Guide: MenSan DiegoSouthern CaliforniaTravelTravel with Kids
Tips for fishing at Oceanside Pier in Southern California and storing freshly caught fish.
- San DiegoSouthern CaliforniaTravelTravel with Kids
What’s new at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park? Walkabout Australia opens in May 2018, just in time for summer break.
- Hiking with KidsInland Empire CaliforniaSouthern CaliforniaTravelValentine's Day
One of the most romantic hikes in Southern California is to Heart Rock in Crestline, located in the San Bernardino Mountains.
Visiting the beautiful California Poppy Fields in Antelope Valley in Southern California over spring.
- HalloweenOrange County CaliforniaSouthern CaliforniaTheme ParksTravel
Visit Knott’s Berry Farm during October for spooky fun, trick-or-treating, creepy critters, costume contests, pumpkin decorating, and more.
- Activities for KidsEat & DrinkGluten FreeOrange County CaliforniaSouthern CaliforniaTheme ParksTravelTravel with Kids
Great Wolf Lodge in Southern California is the perfect place to head any time of year whether it be summer break or a rainy day and they offer gluten-free dining options too.
- Activities for KidsInland Empire CaliforniaSouthern CaliforniaTravel
Visit the California Citrus State Historic Park with kids. It’s the perfect spot for hiking, taste-testing citrus, and learning about the history of citrus and Riverside county.