If you love merchandise from the television series Friends, then you’ll love these simple DIY tote bags with Joey’s well-known phrase “How you doin’?”.
- BagsCostumesFree PrintablesGift Guide: KidsGift Guide: WomenGirls Night InHandmadeHandmade GiftsMovie and Television ActivitiesTransfers
- Decorating Kids SpacesDecorating the homeHandmadeHandmade GiftsThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
Turn a thrift store or garage sale find into something perfect for your home.
These handmade tassel earrings in leather or suede are the perfect fall accessory and make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays.
- CelebrateCraft PartyFashion & BeautyHandmade GiftsJewelry
How to make multi-strand bracelets using beads, suede, hemp cord, and other items that are perfect for gifts, for selling at markets and on Etsy.
Turn an ordinary canning jar into a pin cushion jar with this simple tutorial. They make great gifts for the crafters in your life too.
- Activities for KidsBack To SchoolBook PartyCelebrateCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyGift Guide: KidsHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids Fashion
National Friendship Day is August 4. Let’s teach our kids kindness, friendship, and to be inclusive and understanding of others, especially in light…
All you need is beginner sewing skills, a little fabric, and 30-minutes of time to make this easy kaftan. It’s the perfect beach cover-up this summer.
- Activities for KidsBack To SchoolBook PartyCelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeHandmade GiftsPaper Crafts
Make notebooks and journals out of cereal boxes. This is a great way to repurpose materials and stop the summer slide.
Painting landscapes outdoors is not only a fun, creative, inexpensive daytime date idea, but it’s a great way to get kids outdoors and being creative over the summer and spring break.
- ArtCrafts for KidsFashionFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsHandmade Kids ClothesKids Fashion
Turn a plain pair of canvas shoes into mermaid shoes with this easy tutorial. It’s such a fun summer craft that you’ll love to wear.