These handmade pillows are not only perfect for kids spaces, but they are a fantastic beginner sewing project that you can teach tweens and teens to make.
- Crafts for KidsDIY For The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesSewing
- CelebrateDr SeussGraduation Party and College Gift GuideHandmadeHandmade Gifts
Is your child graduating this year? Make these handmade leis and host a Dr. Seuss themed graduation party with these fun party supplies.
Using leftovers and scrap materials for multiple crafts is easy. Here are five projects you can make with 2 yards of suede cord.
- BagsCostumesFree PrintablesGirls Night InHandmadeHandmade GiftsTransfers
If you love merchandise from the television series Friends, then you’ll love these simple DIY tote bags with Joey’s well-known phrase “How you doin’?”.
- Decorating The HomeDIY For The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
Turn a thrift store or garage sale find into something perfect for your home.
- AccessoriesFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsJewelry and AccessoriesLeather and Suede Crafts
These handmade tassel earrings in leather or suede are the perfect fall accessory and make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays.
Turn an ordinary canning jar into a pin cushion jar with this simple tutorial. They make great gifts for the crafters in your life too.
- AccessoriesCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsJewelry and AccessoriesLeather and Suede CraftsLego PartyStorytime Activities
These handmade friendship bracelets are perfect for both you and your kids to make and hand out to friends for National Friendship Day.
All you need is beginner sewing skills, a little fabric, and 30-minutes of time to make this easy kaftan. It’s the perfect beach cover-up this summer.
- Back To SchoolCardboard Box CraftCelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeHandmade GiftsPaper CraftsStorytime Activities
Make notebooks and journals out of cereal boxes. This is a great way to repurpose materials and stop the summer slide.