You have an everyday bag, a backpack, and a beach tote, but we show you how to make bags that you didn’t even know you needed until now.
- BagsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionHandmade Gifts
Give dad or grandpa a gift they are going to love this year with these creative Father’s Day homemade gifts that kids and teens can make.
- Cards, Invitations, and Gift WrapChristmasChristmas craftsFeltHandmadeHandmade GiftsSewing
DIY gift card holders are a personal and thoughtful way to gift a card. These envelopes are made out of felt and scrap fabric.
These summer crafts for mom to do are fun, affordable, and can be given as gifts. The best part is you can actually use them.
Are you looking for the perfect handmade gift for a relative, friend, or teacher? She will love all of these ideas.
Are your boys spending too much time on electronics? These 6 homemade gifts for boys will give them plenty of other options for things to do.
- Crafts for KidsDIY For The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesSewing
These handmade pillows are not only perfect for kids spaces, but they are a fantastic beginner sewing project that you can teach tweens and teens to make.
- CelebrateDr SeussGraduation Party and College Gift GuideHandmadeHandmade Gifts
Is your child graduating this year? They will love these Dr. Seuss graduation party and leis ideas including personalized candy.
Using leftovers and scrap materials for multiple crafts is easy. We have five suede cord crafts you can make with remnants or just 2 yards.
- BagsCostumesFree PrintablesGirls Night InHandmadeHandmade GiftsTransfers
Looking for a fun Friends TV Show DIY? You’ll love these simple tote bags with Joey’s well-known phrase “How you doin’?”.