If you love merchandise from the television series Friends, then you’ll love these simple DIY tote bags with Joey’s well-known phrase “How you doin’?”.
- BagsCostumesFree PrintablesGift Guide: KidsGift Guide: WomenGirls Night InHandmadeHandmade GiftsMovie and Television ActivitiesTransfers
- Activities for KidsCelebrateCrafts for KidsDisneyFashion & BeautyFree PrintablesHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids FashionMovie and Television ActivitiesParty Tips and TrendsSuperhero PartyTransfers
Turn coloring pages into t-shirt transfers for a fun summer craft for kids, and to wear to their favorite movie like Incredibles 2.
- Father's Day craftsGift Guide: MenGift Guide: WomenHandmade GiftsPhotography TipsTransfersTravelTravel Tips
How to make leather luggage tags. These are the perfect way to show off your kids artwork, or display your favorite travel or family photos.
- CelebrateDecorating Kids SpacesGift Guide: MenGift Guide: WomenHandmadeHandmade GiftsPhotography TipsThe AbodeTransfersWood Crafts
Follow this easy tutorial to make wood block photo frames with fabric transfer photos on them.
- Beverages: alcoholicCelebrateDate NightEat & DrinkGarden PartyGirls Day/Night OutGirls Night InGreat Outdoors PartyHandmadeHandmade GiftsParty Tips and TrendsPicnicSan DiegoSouthern CaliforniaTransfersTravel
Heading to outdoor summer concerts this year? Then take a look at these tips for what to take with you, including music themed wine and handmade wine napkins with a free printable summer wine transfer.
- Activities for KidsBack To SchoolBook PartyCandyCelebrateCrafts for KidsDr SeussDr. Seuss craftsEat & DrinkFashion & BeautyFree PrintablesHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids FashionParty Tips and TrendsTransfers
Celebrate Dr. Seuss’s birthday, Read Across America Day, and World Book Day with these fun treats and handmade shirts inspired by The Lorax.
- Activities for KidsBakingCakes , Cupcakes, and Cake PopsCelebrateEat & DrinkFashion & BeautyFree PrintablesHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids FashionSuperhero PartyTransfers
Having a Powerpuff Girls celebration? You’ll need these individual cakes inspired by Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles, along with a free template to make Powerful Girl shirts.
These delightful owl cushions are easy to make with the free transfer download and scraps of fabric.
This DIY tshirt transfer hot mess shirt is sure to be a hit in the morning carpool line.
I love scouring thrift stores for the perfect item to upcycle. Turning somebody else's trash into a piece I can treasure leaves me…