If you love merchandise from the television series Friends, then you’ll love these simple DIY tote bags with Joey’s well-known phrase “How you doin’?”.
- BagsCostumesFree PrintablesGirls Night InHandmadeHandmade GiftsTransfers
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsDisneyFashion & BeautyFree PrintablesHandmadeHandmade FashionKids FashionMovie Night FunParty Tips and TrendsSuperhero PartyTransfers
Turn coloring pages into t-shirt transfers for a fun summer craft for kids, and to wear to their favorite movie like Incredibles 2.
- Father's DayHandmade GiftsLeather and Suede CraftsPhotography TipsTransfersTravelTravel Tips
How to make leather luggage tags. These are the perfect way to show off your kids artwork, or display your favorite travel or family photos.
- CelebrateHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesPhotography TipsThe AbodeTransfersWood Crafts
Follow this easy tutorial to make wood block photo frames with fabric transfer photos on them.
- Beverages: alcoholicCelebrateEat & DrinkGarden PartyGirls Night InGreat Outdoors PartyHandmadeHandmade GiftsParty Tips and TrendsPicnicSouthern CaliforniaTransfersTravel
Heading to outdoor summer concerts this year? Then take a look at these tips for what to take with you, including music themed wine and handmade wine napkins with a free printable summer wine transfer.
- Back To SchoolCandyCelebrateCrafts for KidsDr SeussEat & DrinkFashion & BeautyFree PrintablesHandmadeHandmade FashionKids FashionParty Tips and TrendsStorytime ActivitiesTransfers
Celebrate Dr. Seuss’s birthday, Read Across America Day, and World Book Day with these fun treats and handmade shirts inspired by The Lorax.
- BakingCakes , Cupcakes, and Cake PopsCelebrateEat & DrinkFashion & BeautyFree PrintablesHandmadeHandmade FashionKids FashionSuperhero PartyTransfers
Having a Powerpuff Girls celebration? You’ll need these individual cakes inspired by Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles, along with a free template to make Powerful Girl shirts.
These delightful owl cushions are easy to make with the free transfer download and scraps of fabric.
This DIY tshirt transfer hot mess shirt is sure to be a hit in the morning carpool line.
I love scouring thrift stores for the perfect item to upcycle. Turning somebody else's trash into a piece I can treasure leaves me…