Whether you want to have a book-themed baby shower or are looking for simple baby shower ideas, you’ll love these gender-neutral ideas.
Baby shower ideas
Three easy baby shower decorations
These cost-effective and simple ideas will have you hosting the loveliest book-themed baby shower for the parents-to-be.
Head on over to Harper Kids where we are showing you how to throw a book-themed baby shower that’s simple, cost-effective, and everyone will love. I have a free printable, and all you need is scrapbook paper and cookie cutters to put these together.
A stork pinata
This handmade stork pinata inspired by The Storks Movie is the perfect addition to a baby shower or gender reveal party. If you have kids attending your baby shower they will love this. Fill it with fun treats, stickers, and tattoos.
The Pigeon book themed baby shower
I have another book-themed baby shower idea for you. This one is based on Mo Willems book, The Pigeon Needs A Bath. I’m showing you how to make hand-painted onesies, there’s delicious brunch ideas, a diaper cake, and more.
Afternoon tea party
I love afternoon tea (or high tea as it’s commonly referred to). It’s the perfect way to have a casual, yet sophisticated baby shower for the mother-to-be.
We have lots of delicious afternoon tea party food ideas that everyone will love.
Looking for more baby shower ideas? Try these :
- How to make a simple baby elephant diaper cake
- Yummy sweet treats that are perfect for a baby shower
- A shower for parents who are using a surrogate.
- Download and print these seed packets, fill them with seeds and hand them out to guests as a gift.
- White-chocolate dipped strawberries are the perfect treat for any party. You can pipe any color on them.
- Make this baby shower floral centerpiece that I put together for The Typical Mom.
Please pin this post for later: