Painting landscapes outdoors is not only a fun, creative, inexpensive daytime date idea, but it’s a great way to get kids outdoors and being creative over the summer and spring break.
- ArtCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionHandmade GiftsKids FashionWomen's Fashion
Turn a plain pair of canvas shoes into mermaid shoes with this easy tutorial. It’s such a fun summer craft that you’ll love to wear.
- ArtCards, Invitations, and Gift WrapCelebrateHandmadeHandmade GiftsStorytime Activities
Watercolor umbrella cards paired with the wonderful children’s books Dear Boy and Dear Girl are the perfect weekend activity for parents to do with their children.
Have you tried squirt gun painting? This simple tutorial will have you making fabulous watercolor art on fabric that you can hang in your home. The kids will love it too.
Turn that pile of artwork your kids have brought home from school into mini magnets. These are functional, and you can display so many more pieces of artwork.
Speak for the trees and create beautiful watercolor art inspired by Dr. Seuss this Earth Day.
- ArtBagsCelebrateCraft PartyCrafts for KidsEarth DayFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsMother's Day
These hand-painted canvas re-usable grocery store bags are the perfect gift for mom this Mother’s Day.
- ArtCraft KitsCraft SuppliesCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionKids Fashion
Airbrush cool shirts with kids. They can make their own designs and start some new fashion trends.
- ArtBloggingDecorating The HomeHandmadeKids SpacesThe AbodeWood Crafts
When I saw this project outside, on a table, overlooking the sand and water I couldn't wait to get started.
Looking to change up your wall art? Let's say you have a canvas that you painted, stenciled, or that was pre-printed, and you…