These 5 simple Thanksgiving crafts for kids will have them showing what they are thankful for this holiday season.
- UPDATE: This craft project was initially created for a website by the name of Kidzui, however that website no longer exists.
Looking for ways your kids can show what they are thankful for this Thanksgiving? I've got 5 fun thankful craft project ideas over at Kidzui.
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
Here are 5 quick and easy Thanksgiving crafts kids can do to show what they are thankful for:
- Gratitude Stones – from Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Grateful For Thanksgiving Pages – from 30 Handmade Days
- Thankful Tree – from Simply Vintage Girl
- A Simple Thanksgiving Gratitude Garland – from A Life In Balance
And of course there's the turkey I have pictured above. Simply cut out a coloring picture of a turkey (you can find lots of free printable coloring pages online). Cut out feathers, and have your children write what they are thankful for on each before gluing them into place and coloring in their turkey.