Looking for a fun summer treat for the kids? They are going to love these fun, flavorful, Kool-Aid ice-cream floats.
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PourMoreFun #CollectiveBias
We often have kids here after school and on weekends for play dates. The kids love getting together with the neighborhood kids to ride bikes or scooters, kick the soccer ball, watch a movie or play video games. Occasionally I put together an extra fun special treat for them to enjoy while they are playing.
If you are looking for a special spring party treat or something fun for after school play dates, then take a look at these Kool-Aid Ice Cream Floats, kids are going to love them.
- Kool-Aid Easy Mix - Cherry, Tropical Punch, and Grape
- Vanilla Ice-cream
- Clear soda
- Whipped cream
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Add 1 tablespoon of Kool-Aid (your flavor choice) to a glass.
- Top with clear soda (such as Sprite) until the glass is about 3/4 full.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Add sprinkles if you like.
And you have the most delicious after school or fun party treat that kids will love.
Did you know that with Kool-Aid Easy Mix:
- You just add water
- You can make it in a pitcher or a glass and it makes 6 quarts or 3 pitchers
- Has 50% less sugar than leading regular sodas
- Is a quick, refreshing beverage the whole family will enjoy.
Kool-Aid Easy Mix is available three flavors, cherry, tropical punch and grape, and you will find it in the juice aisle at Walmart. Check if you store has an upcoming in-store demonstration here.