If you love pizza, then you will love this delicious spring pita bread pizza topped with prosciutto, mozzarella, and peas.
Once the spring weather arrives we love to eat outdoors. There’s always a soft breeze blowing, the weather is warmer, and the evenings are so peaceful and quiet. This pea and prosciutto pizza is perfect to enjoy outdoors paired with a glass of white wine.
- Pita or Naan bread
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Cook your peas - you can keep them warm or cold for this pizza depending on how you like them.
- Spread pesto over the naan bread and top with slices of mozzarella and prosciutto.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Top with fresh peas and arugula
Note: This spring pizza was originally shared on Instagram for a Francis Ford Coppola Instagram campaign.
Spring pizza topping ideas
- Goat cheese
- Seafood – such as salmon or shrimp
Pizza crust alternatives
We used pita bread for our spring pizza, but here are some other ideas too.
- Naan bread
- Pre-made pizza crust
- Homemade pizza crust
- English muffins
- Cauliflower pizza crust
- Lavash bread
- Pita bread
Even more pizzas you will love
Looking for even more ideas for topping your pizza? Check out these:
- Baked chicken and bell pepper
- Honey-Chipotle chicken pizza
- White pizza
- How to make cauliflower pizza
- 20 delicious ways to celebrate National Pizza Month
- Individual pizza bread ideas
- English muffin pizza topping ideas
What are your favorite pizza toppings and bases?
Please pin this post for later: