Looking for a recipe for white pizza? This one is perfect for a movie date night, party appetizer, meatless Monday, or a weekend lunch.
I love a really simple pizza recipe for weekend lunch, especially if it’s just Mike and I watching a movie and chilling out. Serve with a salad, or on a charcuterie board for a fun date night at home.
This white pizza recipe is easy to make, and delicious. But, it’s perfect for entertaining at home too.
Recipe for white pizza
- Pizza crust
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 tbs fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tbs all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a pan melt the butter, and then add the garlic. Add the flour, cream, and milk and whisk until it begins thickening. Remove from the heat and stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- Spread the sauce over the pizza, top with onion, fresh thyme, and mozzarella. Bake for approximately 10 minutes.
Have you tried a white pizza? This one was the perfect addition to our wine tasting party.
If you don’t eat fish, a white pizza is a great alternative for Ash Wednesday along with Friday’s during lent.
Looking for more delicious pizza recipes? Try these:
- Easy spring pizza topping and base ideas
- How to make a cauliflower pizza
- 20 delicious ways to celebrate National Pizza Month
- Make this honey chipotle chicken pizza recipe
- Baked chicken and bell pepper pizza
- Grilled English muffin pizza topping ideas
- How to make individual mini pizza bread
What are your favorite pizza toppings?
Please pin this post for later: