How to make multi-strand bracelets using beads, suede, hemp cord, and other items that are perfect for gifts, for selling at markets and on Etsy.
- CelebrateCraft PartyFashion & BeautyHandmade GiftsJewelry
- ArtBagsCelebrateCraft PartyCrafts for KidsEarth DayFashion & BeautyGift Guide: WomenHandmadeMother's Day
These hand-painted canvas re-usable grocery store bags are the perfect gift for mom this Mother’s Day.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateCraft PartyCrafts for KidsGift Guide: KidsHandmade
We were recently sent quite a large delivery of PomTree craft kits to have a little fun with. If you don't know of my love for craft kits then you do now. Miss M and I complete at least one craft kit every couple of weeks together. It's always a together project because it gives us time doing something that we both love and that she gets to play with afterward.
Unlike most other craft kits that we do where there is glue, markers and glitter, PomTree craft kits are mess free with interlocking pieces and both foam and regular stickers for decorating. The kits are part cardboard and part foam.
Over the past few weeks we made three of the PomTree craft kits and still have a few more here as well as buckets full of foam and regular stickers to use for other projects.
What I love about the 3-D Playtown Creativity Kits is that if you collect them all you can build your very own PomTree town. Plus if you get creative with the Playscape Creativity Kits (which contain over 1000 pieces) and Sticker Tubs, you can build even more parts for your town, which we are looking forward to doing.
The three kits we have done so far are the:
How to host your own Sole Hope shoe cutting party.
- Blog conferencesBloggingCelebrateCraft PartyCrafts for KidsHandmade
- BakingBeverages: non-alcoholicCakes , Cupcakes, and Cake PopsCelebrateCraft KitsCraft PartyCrafts for KidsEat & DrinkFashion & BeautyHandmadeJewelry
With only a week left until the kids are back in school, we needed one last extra fun girlfriends day. No boys allowed!…
- Activities for KidsCelebrateCraft KitsCraft PartyCrafts for KidsEat & DrinkHandmadeKids Snacks and LunchesNature CraftsWood Crafts
How to make the best popsicle stick bird feeders that kids will not only love to make, but the birds will love too.
Last night I was invited to an Uppercase Living party. A couple of friends and I made these cute coasters for Marisol’s kitchen.…