These handmade friendship bracelets are perfect for both you and your kids to make and hand out to friends for National Friendship Day.
Jewelry and Accessories
- AccessoriesCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsJewelry and AccessoriesLeather and Suede CraftsLego PartyStorytime Activities
If you are looking for ways to give back, the 100 Good Deeds Bracelet will remind you daily to perform random acts of …
- AccessoriesFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsJewelry and AccessoriesLego PartyVideo Game Fun
These DIY LEGO Minecraft pig earrings are the perfect gift for a little girl who loves Minecraft and jewelry.
- Decorating The HomeFashion & BeautyGet OrganizedHomesteadJewelry and Accessories
It’s easy to organize your jewelry with these handmade typeset tray and bangle holders. All you need is a couple of items from …
Add embellishments to bobby pins to make pretty hair pins that little girls will love to show off in their hair.
- AccessoriesCrafts for KidsHandmadeJewelry and AccessoriesKids FashionPirates and Princesses
Make these beautiful mini crown headbands for your little girl using Mod Podge Mod Melts and our helpful tips.
- CelebrateCraft SuppliesCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeJewelry and AccessoriesPaper Crafts
If you've always wondered what to do with all of the gift wrap that is ripped from presents after birthdays and holidays, then …
- CelebrateFashion & BeautyHandmadeJewelry and AccessoriesMother's DayValentine's DayWood Crafts
Make this simple DIY wood Valentine’s Day necklace for someone special this year. Or, attach it to a planter, or turn it into …
- AccessoriesCelebrateCrafts for KidsFeaturedHandmadeHandmade GiftsJewelry and AccessoriesKids FashionLego PartyValentine's Day
This handmade LEGO heart necklace is the perfect gift for the LEGO lover in your life. They are perfect for Valentine’s Day or …
- BakingBeverages: non-alcoholicCakes , Cupcakes, and Cake PopsCelebrateCraft KitsCraft PartyCrafts for KidsEat & DrinkFashion & BeautyHandmadeJewelry and Accessories
With only a week left until the kids are back in school, we needed one last extra fun girlfriends day. No boys allowed! …