These handmade tassel earrings in leather or suede are the perfect fall accessory and make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays.
Jewelry and Accessories
- AccessoriesFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsJewelry and AccessoriesLeather and Suede Crafts
- AccessoriesCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsJewelry and AccessoriesLeather and Suede CraftsLego PartyStorytime Activities
These handmade friendship bracelets are perfect for both you and your kids to make and hand out to friends for National Friendship Day.
If you are looking for ways to give back, the 100 Good Deeds Bracelet will remind you daily to perform random acts of kindness.
- AccessoriesFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsJewelry and AccessoriesLego PartyVideo Game Fun
These DIY LEGO Minecraft pig earrings are the perfect gift for a little girl who loves Minecraft and jewelry.
- Decorating The HomeFashion & BeautyGet OrganizedJewelry and AccessoriesThe Abode
It’s easy to organize your jewelry with these handmade typeset tray and bangle holders. All you need is a couple of items from a thrift store and paint.
- CelebrateFashion & BeautyHandmade GiftsJewelry and AccessoriesKids SpacesThe Abode
Looking for another creative way to display your kids art? I'm over at The Centsible Life with a tutorial to make this simple…
Last week, a blogging group I am a member of, the SoCal Lady Bloggers arranged a crafting day at The Makery. This was my first time there, but I had heard such wonderful things and was so excited to be spending a day crafting with old and new friends.
So, we crafted with:
I began with making a color-blocked wood bead necklace with The Makery.
A couple of weeks ago I received a delivery of avocados from Avocados from Mexico, and I was challenged to come up with an idea on how to use those avocados in a creative way.
I have to say I almost didn’t accept this challenge, it took me a good week of contemplating and dreaming about avocados before I could come up with an idea, but I hate to not accept a challenge, I like being able to push myself and my creativity.
And, so I bring you:
This was actually a fairly simple process.
- CelebrateCraft SuppliesCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeJewelry and AccessoriesPaper Crafts
If you've always wondered what to do with all of the gift wrap that is ripped from presents after birthdays and holidays, then…
- CelebrateFashion & BeautyHandmadeJewelry and AccessoriesMother's DayValentine's DayWood Crafts
I'm thrilled to be back at Mira Mesa Living magazine sharing a fun Valentine's Day craft project for the January/February edition. These wood…