Ideas for celebrating the 4th of July on San Diego beaches including fireworks and entertainment for the kids.
- HandmadePaper CraftsPatriotic craftsPatriotic PartyPicnicTrash to Treasure
Turn a cardboard bottle holder into a picnic or utensil caddy for your next party or backyard barbecue.
This boozy white chocolate milkshake has hints of vanilla and rum and is the perfect cocktail to enjoy any time of day.
This patriotic red, white, and blue flag tank for women is a must-have for backyard barbecues, fireworks, and beach days this 4th of July.
This handmade burlap and scrapbook paper banner is perfect to hang up under your patio or across your fireplace this 4th of July.
- CelebrateEat & DrinkMovie Night FunPatriotic PartyPatriotic RecipesSuperhero Party
Host a Captain America party or movie night at home with these simple food and drink ideas that your superheroes will love.
- Beverages: non-alcoholicCelebratePatriotic craftsPatriotic PartyPatriotic RecipesTrash to Treasure
Make these red test tube drinks and patriotic pinwheel straws for your next party. We also show you how to make a test tube stand from a child’s toy.
- CelebrateGirls Night InParty Tips and TrendsPatriotic PartyTea Party
Sometimes, simple is best.
Sometimes, you get caught up all too quickly when entertaining at home, trying to make sure that everything is perfect, but not really enjoying the moment.
Whether it's preparing elaborate dishes, cleaning your house, or pulling together a fancy table, it can become overwhelming very quickly. If you are having a few girlfriends over though keep it simple, enjoy the moment and be present, instead of spending your time in the kitchen prepping, baking, and cleaning up.
Inspiration can come from the simplest of things. These vibrant salad plates are part of the Lina Cherry collection from Villeroy & Boch.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionKids FashionPatriotic craftsPatriotic Party
I'm a collector of cheap shirts. Whenever I see plain shirts or tops on sale that will fit the kids I always pick up a couple in a size that will fit them now and the next size up. We use these to decorate our own fun shirts for the kids to wear, it's so much cheaper than buying pre-printed/decorated shirts, although we do occasionally purchase those too if we find them on clearance.
This cute blue top was $5 at Target. It's a racerback shirt with a cute bow on the back. I thought it needed a little something on the front too, and Miss M is all about bling and glitter and rhinestones.
- BakingBeverages: non-alcoholicCakes , Cupcakes, and Cake PopsCelebrateDessertsEat & DrinkPatriotic PartyPatriotic Recipes
If you are having friends and family over for the 4th of July, and they are staying through the neighborhood fireworks display, set…