Turn a thrift store or garage sale find into something perfect for your home.
Trash to Treasure
- Decorating Kids SpacesDecorating the homeHandmadeHandmade GiftsThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
Turn any old container into a fun pineapple themed succulent planter in no time at all with this easy tutorial.
- CelebrateDecorating the homeHandmadeTablescapesThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
The best tip for arranging flowers is right here! Grab a drill and a jar, and let’s create a beautiful centerpiece for your table.
- Activities for KidsFairy GardenGardeningHandmadeNature CraftsTrash to Treasure
Turn a vintage wood box into a herb fairy garden with fairy lights and a fountain using this step-by-step tutorial.
- Activities for KidsBeauty ProductsDecorating Kids SpacesFashion & BeautyHandmadeMovie and Television ActivitiesThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
Make the ultimate makeup, manicure, and hair styling station for girls at home with these easy tips, including turning a spice rack into a manicure organizer.
- Beverages: non-alcoholicCelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsChristmas RecipesEat & DrinkHandmadeTrash to Treasure
This DIY food stand and hot chocolate station is perfect for warm cozy holiday nights in front of the fire watching movies with the ones you love.
Upcycling items from Goodwill not only creates jobs but gives you beautiful new Christmas decor to display in your home. Get a few ideas right here.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateEat & DrinkMovie and Television ActivitiesSelf-serve barTrash to Treasure
DIY food trays just like they have in the movie theater are perfect for family movie night at home. Learn how to make them right here.
- Activities for KidsBreakfast and BrunchCelebrateFather's DayFather's Day craftsHandmadeHandmade GiftsMother's DayTrash to TreasureWood Crafts
Surprise dad with breakfast in bed this Father’s Day using a handmade breakfast tray.
Transform a secondhand wood bed frame into a frame that will match your bedroom decor with these easy tips.