These St. Patrick’s Day food and drink ideas for kids will please even the pickiest of little leprechauns including our healthy recipes too.
St Patrick’s Day
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadePaper CraftsSt Patrick's Day
This construction paper mosaic shamrock is the perfect easy craft to make with preschoolers this St. Patrick’s Day. Turn it into a garland.
These colorful rainbow crafts and art projects are fun for all ages and perfect for a rainbow party, St. Patrick’s Day, and more.
These easy St. Patrick’s Day crafts are perfect for everyone from preschoolers to adults. We have fun DIY decorations and party ideas too.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeSt Patrick's DayStorytime Activities
These 3 leprechaun crafts for kids to make include a leprechaun trap, photo prop, and treat box are a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
This shamrock shaped rainbow fairy bread is an easy and fun St. Patrick’s Day treat that kids (and big kids) are going to love.
- CelebrateEat & DrinkGluten FreeKids Snacks and LunchesSt Patrick's DaySt. Patricks Day Recipes
Are you looking for St. Patrick’s Day lunch ideas for the kids? This gluten-free lunch is quick and easy and uses leftovers.
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on a budget by reusing your Christmas decorations. We’ve got 10 great ideas to get you started.
- CelebrateEat & DrinkSt Patrick's DaySt. Patricks Day Recipes
Looking for fun St. Patrick’s Day activities to do with kids? Take a look at our list of great ideas including books to read, crafts to make, and fun food.
- Beverages: non-alcoholicCelebrateEat & DrinkHandmadeSt Patrick's DaySt. Patricks Day Recipes
This mint hot chocolate recipe is perfect year-round, but with shamrock drink stirrers it’s the perfect drink to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.