These mini pull-string Everest pinatas are perfect for an Abominable movie night. Fill them with the kids’ favorite movie-watching treats, then cozy up under a blanket for an adventure with Everest.
- Cardboard Box CraftCelebrateFree PrintablesHandmadeMovie Night FunPaper CraftsPinataWinter crafts
These inspirational painted rocks are the perfect Christmas craft to do with your kids this holiday season.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsHandmadeWinter crafts
These snowman pillow boxes filled with hot chocolate and marshmallows are the perfect gift to get your friends, family, and neighbors through the cold winter season.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsCrafts for KidsEat & DrinkFree PrintablesHandmadeKids Snacks and LunchesMovie Night FunPaper CraftsWinter crafts
Curl up in front of movies all winter long with these free printable snowman treat cups that are perfect for the whole family.
- CelebrateDespicable MeHandmadeKnitting, Crochet, and Yarn CraftsMovie Night FunWinter crafts
These handmade Despicable Me Dru and Gru scarves are the perfect knitting project for the cooler weather and will make a great holiday gift for kids too.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsCrafts for KidsHandmadeHandmade GamesWinter crafts
Don’t toss out those tin cans this holiday season, use them to make this fun snowman tin can toss game for the kids this winter.
- Beverages: non-alcoholicCelebrateChristmasChristmas RecipesEat & DrinkHandmadeMovie Night FunParty Tips and TrendsWinter crafts
Baby, it’s cold outside! Warm-up with the perfect family movie night at home with these tips including movie suggestions, snacks, and hot chocolate.
- CelebrateDisneyFree PrintablesHandmadeMovie Night FunWinter crafts
Disney Frozen was released in theatres today. Did you see it?
The kids and I were invited to an advance screening recently and it was a huge hit with all of us. For the kids I think hands down it was Olaf, the snowman, who ‘made the movie’. For me, it was the songs. I just love a good animated musical. The storyline resembles a more classic fairy tale that you can imagine reading to your children for years to come. I can only hope that it is turned into a musical theater production too, it would be a huge hit.
I can also imagine my children attempting to build their very own Olaf in the snow this winter.
Want some FREE Frozen printables to keep the little ones occupied this long weekend? Here you go:
Click on the following links to open up the printable and print it out.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadePaper CraftsPenguin Awareness DayWinter crafts
Did you know that Penguin Awareness Day is on January 20? That's just a few days away. Encourage your kids to learn more…
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsFeltHandmadePenguin Awareness DayWinter crafts
Looking for a fun rainy day activity for the kids? How about a homemade felt board? Head on over to Rusty and Rosy…