These handmade pillows are not only perfect for kids spaces, but they are a fantastic beginner sewing project that you can teach tweens and teens to make.
- Crafts for KidsDIY For The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesSewing
Teaching your teen to sew is a wonderful life skill. These 5 beginner sewing projects are perfect for girls to make something they can use.
Turn an ordinary canning jar into a pin cushion jar with this simple tutorial. They make great gifts for the crafters in your life too.
- CelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsFeltHandmadeMovie Night FunSewingVideo Game Fun
How to make Angry Birds face masks inspired by the Angry Birds 2 movie.
All you need is beginner sewing skills, a little fabric, and 30-minutes of time to make this easy kaftan. It’s the perfect beach cover-up this summer.
- AccessoriesCelebrateFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionHandmade GiftsSewing
These handmade hair scrunchies are the perfect beginner sewing project for your pre-teen or teen. They could even make a little extra money selling them.
- Beauty ProductsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsSewing
This handmade fabric makeup brush holder makes a wonderful gift, organizes all of your makeup brushes, is wipe clean, and is great for traveling.
- CelebrateHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesLego PartyMovie Night FunSewingThe Abode
This handmade fleece UltraKatty pillow inspired by The LEGO Movie 2 is the perfect addition to your child’s room decor, and they’ll love snuggling up to it while watching the movie too.
Download this free llama embroidery pattern and learn basic stitches and backing techniques. Perfect for embroidery beginners.
This easy tutorial for a DIY dog bed will have you making a comfy bed for your best friend for $20 in 30 minutes with tips for the best fabric to use.