You’ve stretched the knee holes in your jeans and now it’s time to fix them. We show you how to make easy patches for ripped jeans.
- EmbroideryFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionSewingWomen's Fashion
- Cards, Invitations, and Gift WrapChristmasChristmas craftsFeltHandmadeHandmade GiftsSewing
DIY gift card holders are a personal and thoughtful way to gift a card. These envelopes are made out of felt and scrap fabric.
- Crafts for KidsDIY For The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesSewing
These handmade pillows are not only perfect for kids spaces, but they are a fantastic beginner sewing project that you can teach tweens and teens to make.
Teaching your teen to sew is a wonderful life skill. We have 5 beginner sewing projects for teen girls that they can actually use.
Turn an ordinary canning jar into a pin cushion jar with this simple tutorial. They make great gifts for the crafters in your life too.
- CelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsFeltHandmadeMovie Night FunSewingVideo Game Fun
Are you looking for Angry Birds crafts? Kids are going to love these handmade face masks inspired by the Angry Birds 2 movie.
- CelebrateHandmadeHandmade GiftsHomesteadKids SpacesLego PartyMovie Night FunSewing
This handmade fleece UltraKatty pillow inspired by The LEGO Movie 2 is the perfect addition to your child’s room decor, and they’ll love snuggling up to it while watching the movie too.
Download this free llama embroidery pattern and learn basic stitches and backing techniques. Perfect for embroidery beginners.
This easy tutorial for a DIY dog bed will have you making a comfy bed for your best friend for $20 in 30 minutes with tips for the best fabric to use.
Embroidered kitchen towels not only brighten up your own kitchen but make a wonderful personalized gift too. Use this tutorial to design your own.