National Friendship Day is August 4. Let’s teach our kids kindness, friendship, and to be inclusive and understanding of others, especially in light…
- Activities for KidsBack To SchoolBook PartyCelebrateCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyGift Guide: KidsHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids Fashion
- ArtCrafts for KidsFashionFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsHandmade Kids ClothesKids Fashion
Turn a plain pair of canvas shoes into mermaid shoes with this easy tutorial. It’s such a fun summer craft that you’ll love to wear.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateCrafts for KidsDisneyFashion & BeautyFree PrintablesHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids FashionMovie and Television ActivitiesParty Tips and TrendsSuperhero PartyTransfers
Turn coloring pages into t-shirt transfers for a fun summer craft for kids, and to wear to their favorite movie like Incredibles 2.
- Activities for KidsBack To SchoolBook PartyCandyCelebrateCrafts for KidsDr SeussDr. Seuss craftsEat & DrinkFashion & BeautyFree PrintablesHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids FashionParty Tips and TrendsTransfers
Celebrate Dr. Seuss’s birthday, Read Across America Day, and World Book Day with these fun treats and handmade shirts inspired by The Lorax.
- Activities for KidsBakingCakes , Cupcakes, and Cake PopsCelebrateEat & DrinkFashion & BeautyFree PrintablesHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids FashionSuperhero PartyTransfers
Having a Powerpuff Girls celebration? You’ll need these individual cakes inspired by Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles, along with a free template to make Powerful Girl shirts.
- ArtCraft KitsCraft SuppliesCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids Fashion
Airbrush cool shirts with kids. They can make their own designs and start some new fashion trends.
If you are looking for conservative, comfortable, yet fashionable back-to-school clothes for kids, then take a look at Mini Boden.
- Back To SchoolCelebrateFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids FashionSewing
With school going back already for some kids (I know can you believe summer is already over for some), and other kids returning…
Marisol changes her style every year or two.
This year she only wants to wear shorts. She's not too fazed by what she wears with them – sneakers, boots, sandals, cute tops, t-shirts, or layers. As long as she's wearing shorts.
She still owns a few skirts and dresses, mostly because I still insist on buying them, but rarely wears them during her current phase.
Last year she would only wear skirts and dresses and no matter how often I bought shorts or jeans she refused to wear them.
Shirt: Justice | Top: Cami Top (Children's Place) | Shorts: Arizona (JC Penney) | Shoes: Keds Women's Taylor Swift Champion Sneaker $49.99 (Famous Footwear)
- CelebrateChristmasFashion & BeautyGift Guide: KidsKids FashionPlanes-Trains-Automobiles
I love personalized gifts.
Isn’t this transport set adorable? It’s from Bright Star Kids.
I know a few little boys who would love these adorable personalized tops, as well as a wall of roads, trucks and planes. This would make such a cute holiday gift.