Kids’ grow out of clothes quickly and it’s expensive to replace them. With Kids on 45th, you can get an affordable box full of clothes for under $60.
- Activities for KidsBack To SchoolBook PartyCelebrateCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyGift Guide: KidsHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids Fashion
These handmade friendship bracelets are perfect for the kids to make and hand out to their friends for national friendship day.
- ArtCrafts for KidsFashionFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsHandmade Kids ClothesKids Fashion
Turn a plain pair of canvas shoes into mermaid shoes with this easy tutorial. It’s such a fun summer craft that you’ll love to wear.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateCrafts for KidsDisneyFashion & BeautyFree PrintablesHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids FashionMovie and Television ActivitiesParty Tips and TrendsSuperhero PartyTransfers
Turn coloring pages into t-shirt transfers for a fun summer craft for kids, and to wear to their favorite movie like Incredibles 2.
- Activities for KidsBack To SchoolBook PartyCandyCelebrateCrafts for KidsDr SeussDr. Seuss craftsEat & DrinkFashion & BeautyFree PrintablesHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids FashionParty Tips and TrendsTransfers
Celebrate Dr. Seuss’s birthday, Read Across America Day, and World Book Day with these fun treats and handmade shirts inspired by The Lorax.
- Activities for KidsBakingCakes , Cupcakes, and Cake PopsCelebrateEat & DrinkFashion & BeautyFree PrintablesHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids FashionSuperhero PartyTransfers
Having a Powerpuff Girls celebration? You’ll need these individual cakes inspired by Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles, along with a free template to make Powerful Girl shirts.
- ArtCraft KitsCraft SuppliesCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids Fashion
Airbrush cool shirts with kids. They can make their own designs and start some new fashion trends.
If you are looking for conservative, comfortable, yet fashionable back-to-school clothes for kids, then take a look at Mini Boden.
- Fashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids FashionSewing
Refashion thrift store clothing for girls by adding sequin designs to plain tees with these easy tips.
- Inland Empire CaliforniaKids FashionSouthern CaliforniaTravelTravel with Kids
If you’ve ever wanted to visit the Lemon Lily Festival in Idyllwild California, here are the family friendly activities you can participate in.