You have an everyday bag, a backpack, and a beach tote, but we show you how to make bags that you didn’t even know you needed until now.
- BagsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionHandmade Gifts
- EmbroideryFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionSewingWomen's Fashion
You’ve stretched the knee holes in your jeans and now it’s time to fix them. We show you how to make easy patches for ripped jeans.
From decor, to home entertaining, Thanksgiving, and a cozy fall poncho, we’ve got great fall crafts for adults to make this season.
- Fashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionKids Fashion
We’ve all got a t-shirt that is old, has stains or is just plain out of fashion. We have 5 creative ideas to hide stains on a t-shirt.
Teaching your teen to sew is a wonderful life skill. We have 5 beginner sewing projects for teen girls that they can actually use.
- Back To SchoolCandyCelebrateCrafts for KidsDr SeussEat & DrinkFashion & BeautyFree PrintablesHandmadeHandmade FashionKids FashionParty Tips and TrendsStorytime ActivitiesTransfers
Celebrate Dr. Seuss’s birthday, Read Across America Day, and World Book Day with The Lorax activities including crafts and treats.
- BakingCakes , Cupcakes, and Cake PopsCelebrateEat & DrinkFashion & BeautyFree PrintablesHandmadeHandmade FashionKids FashionSuperhero PartyTransfers
Having a Powerpuff Girls celebration? You’ll need these individual cakes inspired by Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles, along with a free template to make Powerful Girl shirts.
- Crafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionKids FashionStamping
Fashionable t-shirts for kids can be expensive. We’ve got great ideas to embellish plain or thrift store shirts to bring new life to them.
- Fashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionKids FashionPatriotic craftsPatriotic Party
Add rhinestones to a shirt with this easy tutorial. We’ve made a star for the 4th of July, but this shirt is perfect to wear every day.
- Fashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionKids FashionSewing
Does your child have jeans that are too short or have too many holes? Turn them into shorts and patch knee holes with our easy ideas.