These handmade pillows are not only perfect for kids spaces, but they are a fantastic beginner sewing project that you can teach tweens and teens to make.
- Crafts for KidsDIY For The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesSewing
- Decorating The HomeDIY For The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
Turn a thrift store or garage sale find into something perfect for your home.
- CelebrateHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesLego PartyMovie Night FunSewingThe Abode
This handmade fleece UltraKatty pillow inspired by The LEGO Movie 2 is the perfect addition to your child’s room decor, and they’ll love snuggling up to it while watching the movie too.
Turn any plain pillow into a decorative on-trend word pillow with this easy tutorial.
- CelebrateHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesPhotography TipsThe AbodeTransfersWood Crafts
Follow this easy tutorial to make wood block photo frames with fabric transfer photos on them.
These DIY mini wood clip-on frames are a perfect way to show off your HP Sprocket photos.
- Beauty ProductsFashion & BeautyHandmadeKids SpacesMovie Night FunThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
Make the ultimate makeup, manicure, and hair styling station for girls at home with these easy tips, including turning a spice rack into a manicure organizer.
- Garden PartyGardeningHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesLego PartyThe Abode
Looking for a great way to use some of that LEGO that you keep standing on? Make these LEGO terrariums.
- CelebrateFree PrintablesHandmadeKids SpacesPaper CraftsThe AbodeValentine's Day
This hugs and kisses handmade paper garland is sure to have your kids dreaming in no time.
- Crafts for KidsDecorating The HomeGardeningHandmadeKids SpacesThe Abode
Create a memory jar for your child’s bedroom that lights up at night. These night light terrariums that are full of memories are so easy to make.