If your daughter loves black, grey, and white with lots of natural elements then she will love these bedroom ideas for teenage girls.
- Crafts for KidsDIY For The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesSewing
These handmade pillows are not only perfect for kids spaces, but they are a fantastic beginner sewing project that you can teach tweens and teens to make.
- CelebrateHandmadeHandmade GiftsHomesteadKids SpacesLego PartyMovie Night FunSewing
This handmade fleece UltraKatty pillow inspired by The LEGO Movie 2 is the perfect addition to your child’s room decor, and they’ll love snuggling up to it while watching the movie too.
- CelebrateHandmadeHandmade GiftsHomesteadKids SpacesPhotography TipsTransfersWood Crafts
Follow this easy tutorial to make wood block photo frames with fabric transfer photos on them.
These DIY mini wood clip-on frames are a perfect way to show off your HP Sprocket photos.
- Beauty ProductsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHomesteadKids SpacesMovie Night FunTrash to Treasure
Make the ultimate makeup, manicure, and hair styling station for girls at home with these easy tips, including turning a spice rack into a manicure organizer.
- CelebrateFree PrintablesHandmadeHomesteadKids SpacesPaper CraftsValentine's Day
This hugs and kisses handmade paper garland is sure to have your kids dreaming in no time.
- Crafts for KidsDecorating The HomeGardeningHandmadeHomesteadKids Spaces
Create a memory jar for your child’s bedroom that lights up at night. These night light terrariums that are full of memories are so easy to make.
- Craft SuppliesCrafts for KidsDecorating The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsHomesteadKids SpacesKnitting, Crochet, and Yarn Crafts
Make a simple loom for weaving out of wood and nails, and then weave a beautiful wall hanging to match your home decor.
Download our free printable cards and make this handmade wood wall calendar, it’s perfect for kids’ spaces.