Here’s how to make a sweet whimsical DIY fairy garden in a pot. We show you how to grow plants, make a DIY fairy house, and more.
Whether you have outdoor plants, indoor plants, or want hangers for plants, we’ve got lots of DIY plant stands for you to make this weekend.
Grab a few bags of fast setting concrete and create these easy DIY concrete projects to spruce up your backyard this year.
- Crafts for KidsGardeningHandmadeNature CraftsSpring Crafts
You can make an inexpensive fairy garden at home with these homemade accessories, landscaping and outdoor ideas, and fairy garden crafts.
These five spring gardening projects for kids won’t just get them into the garden but will have them crafting and growing food too.
- CelebrateGarden PartyGardeningHandmade GiftsHomesteadHousewarming Party
If you are looking for the perfect hostess, teacher, or housewarming gift, then you (and the recipient) will love receiving herbs in beautiful vessels. Click through for all the details.
- CelebrateGarden PartyGardeningGreat Outdoors PartyHandmade GiftsHomestead
What can you plant succulents in? From everyday items to specialty jars and containers, we’ve got lots of ideas for you.
Turn a vintage wood box into a herb fairy garden with fairy lights and a fountain using this step-by-step tutorial.
- Crafts for KidsDecorating The HomeGardeningHandmadeHomesteadKids Spaces
Create a memory jar for your child’s bedroom that lights up at night. These night light terrariums that are full of memories are so easy to make.
- CelebrateFall CraftsFree PrintablesGarden PartyGardeningHandmadeHandmade GiftsThanksgiving
Looking for a Thanksgving gift for the teacher, a neighbor, or friend? Or simply a fun place setting for the Thanksgiving table that your guests can take home? This Thanksgiving pumpkin succulent planter is just the thing.