Get the kids into the backyard with these five Spring gardening projects that will have them planting, crafting, and making your backyard space lovely.
- CelebrateGarden PartyGardeningHandmade GiftsHousewarming PartyThe Abode
If you are looking for the perfect hostess, teacher, or housewarming gift, then you (and the recipient) will love receiving herbs in beautiful vessels. Click through for all the details.
Turn any old container into a fun pineapple themed succulent planter in no time at all with this easy tutorial.
- CelebrateGarden PartyGardeningGreat Outdoors PartyHandmade GiftsThe Abode
Turn those unused metal containers such as cake tins, aluminum cans, and buckets into pretty succulent planters with these easy tips.
A DIY plant box that will hide ugly plastic pots. This project is ideal for holiday and seasonal plants such as mum and poinsettias.
Turn a vintage wood box into a herb fairy garden with fairy lights and a fountain using this step-by-step tutorial.
- Garden PartyGardeningGirls Night InHandmadeHandmade GiftsKnitting, Crochet, and Yarn CraftsThe Abode
The easiest macrame plant hanger tutorial for beginners. This will have you hanging plants all around your porch in no time.
- Garden PartyGardeningHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesLego PartyThe Abode
Looking for a great way to use some of that LEGO that you keep standing on? Make these LEGO terrariums.
- Crafts for KidsDecorating The HomeGardeningHandmadeKids SpacesThe Abode
Create a memory jar for your child’s bedroom that lights up at night. These night light terrariums that are full of memories are so easy to make.
- CelebrateFall CraftsFree PrintablesGarden PartyGardeningHandmadeHandmade GiftsThanksgiving
Looking for a Thanksgving gift for the teacher, a neighbor, or friend? Or simply a fun place setting for the Thanksgiving table that your guests can take home? This Thanksgiving pumpkin succulent planter is just the thing.