If you are looking for the perfect hostess, teacher, or housewarming gift, then you (and the recipient) will love receiving herbs in beautiful vessels. Click through for all the details.
- CelebrateGarden PartyGardeningGift Guide: WomenHandmade GiftsHousewarming PartyThe Abode
Turn any old container into a fun pineapple themed succulent planter in no time at all with this easy tutorial.
- CelebrateGarden PartyGardeningGreat Outdoors PartyHandmade GiftsThe Abode
Turn those unused metal containers such as cake tins, aluminum cans, and buckets into pretty succulent planters with these easy tips.
A DIY plant box that will hide ugly plastic pots. This project is ideal for holiday and seasonal plants such as mum and poinsettias.
- Activities for KidsFairy GardenGardeningHandmadeNature CraftsTrash to Treasure
Turn a vintage wood box into a herb fairy garden with fairy lights and a fountain using this step-by-step tutorial.
- Garden PartyGardeningGirls Night InHandmadeHandmade GiftsThe AbodeYarn Crafts
The easiest macrame plant hanger tutorial for beginners. This will have you hanging plants all around your porch in no time.
- Activities for KidsDecorating Kids SpacesGarden PartyGardeningHandmadeHandmade GiftsLego PartyThe Abode
Looking for a great way to use some of that LEGO that you keep standing on? Make these LEGO terrariums.
- Activities for KidsCrafts for KidsDecorating Kids SpacesDecorating the homeGardeningHandmadeThe Abode
Create a memory jar for your child’s bedroom that lights up at night. These night light terrariums that are full of memories are so easy to make.
- CelebrateFree PrintablesGarden PartyGardeningGift Guide: WomenHandmadeHandmade GiftsThanksgivingThanksgiving crafts
Looking for a Thanksgving gift for the teacher, a neighbor, or friend? Or simply a fun place setting for the Thanksgiving table that your guests can take home? This Thanksgiving pumpkin succulent planter is just the thing.
- Activities for KidsCrafts for KidsFairy GardenFeltGardeningGiveawaysHandmadeMovie and Television ActivitiesThe Abode
This Trolls movie fairy garden is the perfect weekend project to do with kids.