These handmade pillows are not only perfect for kids spaces, but they are a fantastic beginner sewing project that you can teach tweens and teens to make.
DIY For The Home
- Crafts for KidsDIY For The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesSewing
- Decorating The HomeDIY For The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
Turn a thrift store or garage sale find into something perfect for your home.
Transform a secondhand wood bed frame into a frame that will match your bedroom decor with these easy tips.
- DIY For The HomeGet OrganizedHandmadeKids SpacesThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
Restore a secondhand armoire for a child’s bedroom by replacing hardware and painting the inside a fun color with these tips.
- Cleaning TipsDIY For The HomeGet OrganizedHandmadeThe AbodeTrash to TreasureWood Crafts
Hide the trash can in your kitchen by using a wood tilt-out trash can cabinet and reduce the smell of trash with a garbage odor eliminator.
- Decorating The HomeDIY For The HomeHandmadePhotography TipsThe AbodeTrash to TreasureWood Crafts
We show you how to turn a salvaged window into a beautiful way to display your favorite Instagram or square photographs with this easy tutorial.
- Decorating The HomeDIY For The HomeHandmadeThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
Has a collection of spoons been passed down to you and now you want to display them? Use our tutorial to paint a vintage spoon rack to match your decor.
- DIY For The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsHousewarming PartyThe AbodeWood Crafts
This hand-painted wood utensil caddy is perfect for storing everything you need for outdoor entertaining in your backyard this summer.
Did I tell you that I'm now writing over at Cove Financial? I'll be providing do-it-yourself tips a couple of times a month…
When the kids and I relocated to San Diego from Monterey a couple of years ago, Randy stayed behind for 6 months to finish his degree. He moved into a house with a friend, and when they were both packing up to re-locate, he came across a side table that his friend was going to throw out. Randy knew me well enough to grab the table and bring it home where it could get a little love and a makeover.