These handmade pillows are not only perfect for kids spaces, but they are a fantastic beginner sewing project that you can teach tweens and teens to make.
DIY For The Home
- Crafts for KidsDIY For The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesSewing
- Decorating The HomeDIY For The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
Turn a thrift store or garage sale find into something perfect for your home.
Transform a secondhand wood bed frame into a frame that will match your bedroom decor with these easy tips.
- DIY For The HomeGet OrganizedHandmadeKids SpacesThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
Restore a secondhand armoire for a child’s bedroom by replacing hardware and painting the inside a fun color with these tips.
- Cleaning TipsDIY For The HomeGet OrganizedHandmadeThe AbodeTrash to TreasureWood Crafts
Hide the trash can in your kitchen by using a wood tilt-out trash can cabinet and reduce the smell of trash with a garbage odor eliminator.
- Decorating The HomeDIY For The HomeHandmadePhotography TipsThe AbodeTrash to TreasureWood Crafts
We show you how to turn a salvaged window into a beautiful way to display your favorite Instagram or square photographs with this easy tutorial.
- Decorating The HomeDIY For The HomeHandmadeThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
Has a collection of spoons been passed down to you and now you want to display them? Use our tutorial to paint a vintage spoon rack to match your decor.
- DIY For The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsHousewarming PartyThe AbodeWood Crafts
This hand-painted wood utensil caddy is perfect for storing everything you need for outdoor entertaining in your backyard this summer.
Looking for cheap but effective ways to update your home? Here are 10 amazing ideas to transform areas of your home with spray paint.
- Decorating The HomeDIY For The HomeGet OrganizedThe Abode
Whether you are after a vintage eclectic look, shabby chic, or prefer the farmhouse style, we’ve got tips for bringing your favorite style into your home.