Turn a thrift store or garage sale find into something perfect for your home.
Decorating the home
- Decorating Kids SpacesDecorating the homeHandmadeHandmade GiftsThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
Follow these simple tips on how to paint cork coasters. These will brighten up your home, and stop those ugly water rings from appearing on your furniture.
This tutorial will show you how easy it is to make an evergreen wreath that is perfect for hanging on your front door or above your mantel between holidays.
Turn any plain cushion into a boho-inspired shag cushion with this easy tutorial.
- CelebrateDecorating the homeHandmadeTablescapesThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
The best tip for arranging flowers is right here! Grab a drill and a jar, and let’s create a beautiful centerpiece for your table.
- CrochetDecorating the homeHandmadeThe AbodeYarn Crafts
Crochet a pretty edge on a basket liner with this easy-to-follow tutorial.
- Decorating Kids SpacesDecorating the homeGift Guide: KidsGift Guide: WomenHandmade GiftsThe Abode
Turn any plain pillow into a decorative on-trend word pillow with this easy tutorial.
- Activities for KidsCrafts for KidsDecorating Kids SpacesDecorating the homeGardeningHandmadeThe Abode
Create a memory jar for your child’s bedroom that lights up at night. These night light terrariums that are full of memories are so easy to make.
- Craft SuppliesCrafts for KidsDecorating Kids SpacesDecorating the homeHandmadeHandmade GiftsThe AbodeYarn Crafts
Make a simple loom for weaving out of wood and nails, and then weave a beautiful wall hanging to match your home decor.
- Activities for KidsCrafts for KidsDecorating the homeGift Guide: WomenHandmadeThe AbodeWood CraftsYarn Crafts
Brighten up your home with this DIY cactus string art project, it’s a great project to do with kids.