Want to spend a day in Palm Springs with kids? This day trip will have you hiking, seeing art, wandering through a botanical garden, visiting a museum, and enjoying gluten-free dining along the way.
Travel with Kids
- Hiking with KidsInland Empire CaliforniaSouthern CaliforniaTravelTravel with Kids
- Activities for KidsHandmadeHiking with KidsKentuckyTravelTravel with Kids
10 outdoor activities that the whole family will love, but will get kids outdoors and unplugged in Kentucky.
- Activities for KidsFather's DayFishing PartyGift Guide: MenSan DiegoSouthern CaliforniaTravelTravel with Kids
Tips for fishing at Oceanside Pier in Southern California and storing freshly caught fish.
- San DiegoSouthern CaliforniaTravelTravel with Kids
What’s new at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park? Walkabout Australia opens in May 2018, just in time for summer break.
Beat the wi-fi dropout blues on road trips with these tips including a free printable road trip car game.
Have an epic family adventure this summer with a fishing trip at Lake Cumberland in Kentucky.
Have an epic winter road trip with these tips including vehicle safety, keeping kids occupied on the road, and recording your memories on-the-go.
Document your road trip activities from the road with these simple tips and the HP Sprocket printer.
- Activities for KidsEat & DrinkGluten FreeOrange County CaliforniaSouthern CaliforniaTheme ParksTravelTravel with Kids
Great Wolf Lodge in Southern California is the perfect place to head any time of year whether it be summer break or a rainy day and they offer gluten-free dining options too.
- ArizonaNew MexicoOklahomaTexasTravelTravel TipsTravel with Kids
Take a road trip along Route 66 with kids and you’ll see some fun, quirky, educational, and off-the-beaten path tourist attractions.