Looking for the perfect gift for the golf lover in your family? Give them a gift of seeing the U.S. Open live in Pebble Beach in 2019.
- Father's DayGift Guide: MenHandmadeHandmade GiftsPhotography TipsScrapbook
Show your appreciation for someone special in your life with these handmade scrapbook memory books. They make the perfect gift.
- Activities for KidsFather's DayFishing PartyGift Guide: MenSan DiegoSouthern CaliforniaTravelTravel with Kids
Tips for fishing at Oceanside Pier in Southern California and storing freshly caught fish.
- Father's DayFather's Day craftsGift Guide: MenHandmadeHandmade Gifts
Make this simple leather keychain for the man in your life this Father’s Day. He’s going to love it.
- Activities for KidsBreakfast and BrunchCelebrateFather's DayFather's Day craftsHandmadeHandmade GiftsMother's DayTrash to TreasureWood Crafts
Surprise dad with breakfast in bed this Father’s Day using a handmade breakfast tray.
- Activities for KidsClayCrafts for KidsFather's DayFather's Day craftsGift Guide: MenGift Guide: WomenHandmadeHandmade GiftsMother's Day
These handmade air dry clay catch all and matching key chain are the perfect gift for dad for Father’s Day.
- CelebrateFather's DayGift Guide: KidsGift Guide: MenGraduation
These football themed gift ideas are perfect for Father’s Day or your college grad.
- CelebrateEat & DrinkFather's DayGrillingSandwichesSports Party
Make this spicy Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich for dinner tonight. It’s delicious.
- BakingCakes , Cupcakes, and Cake PopsCelebrateEat & DrinkFather's DayIce-creamTablescapes
Disclosure: This post has been sponsored by Cold Stone Creamery.
Father's Day is just around the corner and if you are looking for something to do for the special man in your life, I've got a simple entertaining idea that he is sure to love.
Afternoon tea is the perfect time to celebrate dad. When the sun is shining outside and the kids are playing, set up a simple dessert and coffee table outdoors.
Setting a table doesn't need to be expensive or elaborate. Bring pieces from all around your home outdoors. An eclectic mix gives your table personality, enhances your own individual style, and allows you an opportunity to use those pieces you may otherwise have stored away.
Aren't these handmade notepads adorable? I couldn't resist sharing them. The twins' made them at school for their dad for Father's Day. They…