Are you looking for a fun activity for family pizza night? Put together bowls of pizza toppings for pizza decorating. We made funny faces!
Kids in the kitchen
- Eat & DrinkEntreesGluten FreeKids in the kitchenPizza and Flatbread
From grazing boards to snack tubs, and snacks you can prepare ahead of time, we’ve got yummy snacks for after school that kids will love.
Teach kids how to prepare their own after-school snack tubs that are healthy and delicious with these easy tips.
- Breakfast and BrunchEat & DrinkKids in the kitchenStorytime Activities
This egg and bacon breakfast baguette is inspired by Mo Willems Nanette’s Baguette book and makes for a great storytime activity to do with kids.
- Eat & DrinkHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids in the kitchenKitchen Tips and IdeasPaper Crafts
Make a family recipe book of your favorite meals that can be passed down through generations with this easy tutorial.
When kids heat up food for themselves they also often create a mess. Teach them how to clean up kitchen messes with these easy tips.
- Eat & DrinkKids in the kitchenKitchen Tips and IdeasSouthern CaliforniaTravelTravel with Kids
Looking for vegan and organic cooking classes for kids and adults in San Diego? The Center for a Healthy Lifestyle has you covered.
A childrens play kitchen is perfect for role-playing, learning, and creativity. We are sharing the best play kitchen and handmade ideas.
- Back To SchoolEat & DrinkFamilyHandmadeKids in the kitchenStorytime Activities
If you are looking for educational activities to do with kids that also encourage them to read, then we’ve got some great ideas for you.
- Eat & DrinkFamilyKids in the kitchenKids Snacks and LunchesKitchen Tips and IdeasMeal Planning
Wondering what to feed picky eaters? We show you how we make kids part of the meal planning process, cooking, and introduce new foods.