Host a Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween themed movie night with these great tips including costumes and movie treats.
- CelebrateCostumesDisneyDisney CraftsDisney RecipesEat & DrinkHalloweenHalloween craftsHalloween RecipesHandmadeMovie and Television Activities
- Activities for KidsCelebrateDisneyDisney CraftsDisney RecipesEat & DrinkFree PrintablesHandmadeUnder the Sea Party
Have you seen Finding Dory yet?
I can't wait to take the kids to see it this summer.
If you are hosting a pool party, movie night, or just looking for some fun Dory themed activities for the kids, I'm sharing fun Finding Dory themed activities here including recipes, a party kit, printables, and even an educator's guide. They are all free to download and print so go right ahead and click on the links below. Have fun.
FINDING DORY RECIPES
These fun Finding Dory recipes are sure to be a hit whether you are just looking for fun meal ideas or serving them at a party.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsDisneyDisney CraftsFree PrintablesHandmadeMovie and Television Activities
Have you taken the kids to see Zootopia yet?
If you haven't, it's a must-see. We were invited to a media screening of it last week and Marisol and Flynn absolutely loved the movie, but they especially loved Flash, the sloth.
Before heading to the movie theater this weekend, download these free printable worksheets, coloring pages, and activities for the kids to do.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsCrafts for KidsDisneyDisney CraftsHandmadeMovie and Television Activities
The Nightmare Before Christmas has to be one of my favorite Christmas movies. But then again, I just love Tim Burton movies. Whether…
- CelebrateDisneyDisney CraftsDisney RecipesEat & DrinkFree PrintablesHandmadePrincess Party
If you love Disney as much as I do then you need to check out the new series of blog posts over at…
- Activities for KidsBeauty ProductsCelebrateDisneyDisney CraftsFashion & BeautyHandmadeMovie and Television Activities
Disney's Inside Out was released into theaters today (June 19).
Have you seen it?
Marisol and I were invited to the press screening on Monday.
In celebration of the movie, and if you plan on seeing it this weekend, download and print these fabulous (and free) nail art designs to create before you head to the theater.
- CelebrateDisneyDisney CraftsDisney RecipesEat & DrinkHandmadeKids Snacks and LunchesMovie and Television ActivitiesPaper CraftsUnder the Sea Party
Disclosure: I’m sharing this fun Mermaid Munch movie night project as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #GoldfishTales
If you’ve been following my blog for a while now, you will know that I have a slight obsession with themed snacks and treats, especially for movie nights. I think they are so much fun, and watching the kids’ faces light up when I show them what they’ll be snacking on is well and truly worth the little extra effort.
So I was inspired to make this fun themed snack for a mermaid themed movie night.
Isn’t it fun? And look pink Goldfish® Princess crackers.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateDisneyDisney CraftsFree PrintablesHandmadePrincess Party
- Activities for KidsBig Hero 6CelebrateDisneyDisney CraftsDisney RecipesEat & DrinkFree PrintablesHandmade
Flynn and I had the opportunity to see the media screening of Big Hero 6 a couple of weeks ago and the film was released into movie theaters last Friday.
Have you seen it yet?
It's action-packed and has a great message behind it about coping with grief and using your power for good. I may have shed a tear once or twice. Flynn thought it was the best movie he'd seen in a while.
Today I've got some free printables for you. There's some for the whole family including recipes, origami, activities and science experiments.
- CelebrateDisneyDisney CraftsDisney RecipesEat & DrinkHandmadePrincess Party
Since moving house over the summer, Marisol and I have been missing our friends. We are only about 40 minutes away, but it feels like so far and we don't get to see them as much as we used to. So last weekend we invited a few to come for a slumber party (there was even a grown-up sleepover too).
Did I mention that this was Marisol's very first sleepover. She was absolutely beside herself with excitement for the entire week leading up to her friends coming over. It was exactly what we needed to reconnect with them.