How to make Angry Birds face masks inspired by the Angry Birds 2 movie.
- Angry BirdsCelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsFeltHandmadeMovie and Television ActivitiesSewing
- Activities for KidsCelebrateClayFeltHandmadeMovie and Television Activities
These handmade ‘Goon’ burgundy glitter slime containers are inspired by the new Sherlock Gnomes movie.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsDespicable MeFeltHandmade
Kids are going to love this Despicable Me gift idea complete with handmade stocking, the new Despicable Me 3 Blu-ray, and the perfect toys and treats for a fun movie night for the whole family.
- FeltGift Guide: WomenHandmadeHandmade GiftsMother's DaySewingTea PartyTravelTravel Tips
Take your favorite tea flavor with you when you leave the house with this handmade felt travel pouch that fits perfectly into your purse.
- Activities for KidsCrafts for KidsFairy GardenFeltGardeningGiveawaysHandmadeMovie and Television ActivitiesThe Abode
This Trolls movie fairy garden is the perfect weekend project to do with kids.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsFeltFree PrintablesHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmadeMovie and Television ActivitiesSewing
Make felt face masks inspired by characters from The Wild Life movie including Eli the porcupine, Carmello the chameleon, Mak the parrot, and Kiki the kingfisher.
- Back To SchoolBook PartyCrafts for KidsFeltFree PrintablesGift Guide: KidsHandmade
These elephant and pig handmade felt paperclip bookmarks and printable speech bubbles are the perfect gift for kids who love Mo Willems Elephant and Piggie series, The Thank You Book.
- Crafts for KidsDisneyDisney CraftsFeltHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmadeMovie and Television Activities
This Jack Skellington Nightmare Before Christmas handmade headband is perfect for your next trip to Disney, or for a Jack Skellington Halloween movie night.
- Bear PartyBook PartyCelebrateCrafts for KidsFeltHandmadeMovie and Television ActivitiesSewing
Make this handmade Paddington bear inspired outfit for your child’s Build-a-Bear. They will love it.
- CelebrateFeltHandmadeSewingValentine's DayValentine's Day crafts
Valentine's Day is next week, are you ready? If you are still looking for ideas for kids, or school friends, then I've got…