DIY gift card holders are a personal and thoughtful way to gift a card. These envelopes are made out of felt and scrap fabric.
- Cards, Invitations, and Gift WrapChristmasChristmas craftsFeltHandmadeHandmade GiftsSewing
- CelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsFeltHandmadeMovie Night FunSewingVideo Game Fun
Angry Birds Crafts Handmade Face Masks
Are you looking for Angry Birds crafts? Kids are going to love these handmade face masks inspired by the Angry Birds 2 movie.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsDespicable MeFeltHandmade
The Ultimate Despicable Me Christmas Stocking For Kids
Kids are going to love this Despicable Me gift idea complete with handmade stocking, the new Despicable Me 3 Blu-ray, and the perfect toys and treats for a fun movie night for the whole family.
Take your favorite tea flavor with you when you leave the house with this handmade felt travel pouch that fits perfectly into your purse.
- Crafts for KidsFairy GardenFeltGardeningHandmadeHomesteadMovie Night Fun
How to Make a Trolls Inspired Fairy Garden
This Trolls movie fairy garden is the perfect weekend project to do with kids.
- CelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsFeltFree PrintablesHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmadeMovie Night FunSewing
Let’s Get Wild with Handmade Felt Jungle Face Mask
Make felt face masks inspired by characters from The Wild Life movie including Eli the porcupine, Carmello the chameleon, Mak the parrot, and Kiki the kingfisher.
- Back To SchoolCrafts for KidsFeltFree PrintablesHandmadeStorytime Activities
Mo Willems Book Themed Bookmark Craft and Gift Idea
These elephant and pig handmade felt paperclip bookmarks and printable speech bubbles are the perfect gift for kids who love Mo Willems Elephant and Piggie series, The Thank You Book.
- Crafts for KidsDisneyDisney CraftsFeltHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmadeMovie Night Fun
DIY Nightmare Before Christmas Mickey Ears
These Jack Skellington Nightmare Before Christmas Mickey ears are perfect for your next trip to the Disney parks or a Halloween party.
- Bear PartyCrafts for KidsFeltHandmadeHandmade GiftsMovie Night FunSewingStorytime Activities
A Handmade Build-A-Bear Outfit Inspired by Paddington
Kids will love this handmade outfit for their favorite Build-A-Bear inspired by the movie Paddington. It’s perfect to cuddle up to during movie night.
- CelebrateFeltHandmadeSewingValentine's Day
Rusty and Rosy: 10 Education Inspired Valentine’s Day Gifts for Kids
Valentine's Day is next week, are you ready? If you are still looking for ideas for kids, or school friends, then I've got…