Whether you are going to a costume party or you are trick-or-treating you’ll love these last-minute DIY Halloween costume ideas.
- Cardboard Box CraftCelebrateCostumesHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmadeMovie Night Fun
Cardboard Box Costumes You Can Make This Halloween
Make these cardboard box costumes for the whole family this year. It’s a great way to use old boxes from moving or deliveries.
- Cakes , Cupcakes, and Cake PopsCelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmade
Celebrate Black Cat Day With These Fun Ideas
Whether you are celebrating National Black Cat Day, Black Cat Appreciation Day, or Halloween, you’ll love these black cat ideas.
- BagsCostumesFree PrintablesGirls Night InHandmadeHandmade GiftsTransfers
Friends TV Show DIY How You Doin’? Tote Bags
Looking for a fun Friends TV Show DIY? You’ll love these simple tote bags with Joey’s well-known phrase “How you doin’?”.
- CelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsFeltHandmadeMovie Night FunSewingVideo Game Fun
Angry Birds Crafts Handmade Face Masks
Are you looking for Angry Birds crafts? Kids are going to love these handmade face masks inspired by the Angry Birds 2 movie.
This handmade Five Night’s At Freddy’s Minecraft Foxy costume is sure to be a hit this Halloween.
- CelebrateCostumesDisneyDisney CraftsDisney RecipesEat & DrinkHalloweenHalloween craftsHalloween RecipesHandmadeMovie Night Fun
The Nightmare Before Christmas Movie Night
Host a Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween themed movie night with these great tips including a Jack Skellington costume for women and movie night treats.
- CelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsFeltFree PrintablesHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmadeMovie Night FunSewing
Let’s Get Wild with Handmade Felt Jungle Face Mask
Make felt face masks inspired by characters from The Wild Life movie including Eli the porcupine, Carmello the chameleon, Mak the parrot, and Kiki the kingfisher.
- CelebrateCostumesHalloweenPirates and PrincessesSouthern California
Make a Pirate Fairy Inspired Costume
Make a simple costume for kids based on Disney’s The Pirate Fairy movie. The best part is the pieces can be used over the years for different costumes
Looking for handmade costumes using hoodies? You need a copy of Playful Hoodies by Mary Rasch. There are over 25 hoodie costumes for you to make at home.