This Abominable yeti ugly sweater inspired by Everest from the Abominable movie has lights and fur and is perfect for ugly sweater parties this holiday season.
- BagsCostumesFree PrintablesGirls Night InHandmadeHandmade GiftsTransfers
If you love merchandise from the television series Friends, then you’ll love these simple DIY tote bags with Joey’s well-known phrase “How you doin’?”.
- CelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsFeltHandmadeMovie Night FunSewingVideo Game Fun
How to make Angry Birds face masks inspired by the Angry Birds 2 movie.
This handmade Five Night’s At Freddy’s Minecraft Foxy costume is sure to be a hit this Halloween.
- Cardboard Box CraftCelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsEmojiHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmade
The easiest no-sew handmade poop emoji costume for kids this Halloween.
- AccessoriesCelebrateCostumesHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmade
This semi-handmade unicorn costume with handpainted tutu and unicorn horn headband is perfect for Halloween.
- CelebrateCostumesDisneyDisney CraftsDisney RecipesEat & DrinkHalloweenHalloween craftsHalloween RecipesHandmadeMovie Night Fun
Host a Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween themed movie night with these great tips including a Jack Skellington costume for women and movie night treats.
- CelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsFeltFree PrintablesHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmadeMovie Night FunSewing
Make felt face masks inspired by characters from The Wild Life movie including Eli the porcupine, Carmello the chameleon, Mak the parrot, and Kiki the kingfisher.
- CelebrateCostumesHalloweenPirates and PrincessesSouthern California
Make a simple costume for kids based on Disney’s The Pirate Fairy movie. The best part is the pieces can be used over the years for different costumes
Looking for handmade costumes using hoodies? You need a copy of Playful Hoodies by Mary Rasch. There are over 25 hoodie costumes for you to make at home.