This Abominable yeti ugly sweater inspired by Everest from the Abominable movie has lights and fur and is perfect for ugly sweater parties this holiday season.
This DIY Advent Calendar and list of 35 family activities to do this holiday season is sure to get the kids away from screens and spending more time together as a family this Christmas.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsHandmadeKitchen Tips and Ideas
These semi-handmade reindeer aprons are perfect for cookie decorating parties, holiday gifts, and all of your holiday baking at home.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsHandmadeStorytime Activities
These handmade ornaments inspired by your kids’ favorite books like Pete the Cat are sure to be a Christmas hit.
Ever wondered how to paint the inside of clear ornaments from the craft store? I’m showing you a few different methods.
These inspirational painted rocks are the perfect Christmas craft to do with your kids this holiday season.
This winter-themed DIY wall art is perfect to hang from now, through the holiday season and into the new year. We are showing you how to pull it off for $10.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsHandmadeWinter crafts
These snowman pillow boxes filled with hot chocolate and marshmallows are the perfect gift to get your friends, family, and neighbors through the cold winter season.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsCrafts for KidsEat & DrinkFree PrintablesHandmadeKids Snacks and LunchesMovie Night FunPaper CraftsWinter crafts
Curl up in front of movies all winter long with these free printable snowman treat cups that are perfect for the whole family.
- Beverages: non-alcoholicCelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsChristmas RecipesEat & DrinkHandmadeTrash to Treasure
This DIY food stand and hot chocolate station is perfect for warm cozy holiday nights in front of the fire watching movies with the ones you love.