These semi-handmade reindeer aprons are perfect for cookie decorating parties, holiday gifts, and all of your holiday baking at home.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsCooking PartyHandmadeIn The Kitchen
These handmade ornaments inspired by your kids’ favorite books like Pete the Cat are sure to be a Christmas hit.
Ever wondered how to paint the inside of clear ornaments from the craft store? I’m showing you a few different methods.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsHandmadeWinter crafts
These inspirational painted rocks are the perfect Christmas craft to do with your kids this holiday season.
This winter-themed DIY wall art is perfect to hang from now, through the holiday season and into the new year. We are showing you how to pull it off for $10.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsHandmadeWinter crafts
These snowman pillow boxes filled with hot chocolate and marshmallows are the perfect gift to get your friends, family, and neighbors through the cold winter season.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsCrafts for KidsEat & DrinkFree PrintablesHandmadeKids Snacks and LunchesMovie and Television ActivitiesPaper CraftsWinter crafts
Curl up in front of movies all winter long with these free printable snowman treat cups that are perfect for the whole family.
- Beverages: non-alcoholicCelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsChristmas RecipesEat & DrinkHandmadeTrash to Treasure
This DIY food stand and hot chocolate station is perfect for warm cozy holiday nights in front of the fire watching movies with the ones you love.
Upcycling items from Goodwill not only creates jobs but gives you beautiful new Christmas decor to display in your home. Get a few ideas right here.
Handmade photo ornaments are the perfect way to display your favorite family photos over the holiday season, and they make great gifts too.