If you are looking for the perfect cold-weather comfort food dish this winter, then this slow cooker white chicken chili in bread bowls is for you.
- Eat & DrinkEntreesGluten FreeSlow CookerSoupThanksgiving Recipes
This slow cooker 5-ingredient butternut squash soup recipe is the perfect comfort food to enjoy this winter.
- CelebrateDessertsEat & DrinkFruit recipesGluten FreePies and TartsSlow CookerThanksgivingThanksgiving Recipes
This slow cooker apple pie filling is perfect to make in advance and keep refrigerated until you are ready to bake apple pies, or puree to make applesauce.
- Eat & DrinkEntreesSlow CookerThanksgivingThanksgiving RecipesVegetable dishes
These slow cooker mashed potatoes with bacon and cheese are the perfect side dish that will free up the oven and stove this holiday season.
- Burgers and SandwichesEat & DrinkEntreesGluten FreePasta dishesSlow Cooker
These slow cooker cheese stuffed meatballs are perfect for a quick and easy dinner or to make meatball subs for a meal on-the-go.
- CelebrateChristmasEat & DrinkHousewarming PartyKitchen Tips and IdeasSlow Cooker
Looking for a practical gift idea this holiday season?
This gift idea inspired by Cooking Light magazine is perfect for siblings, best friends and parents. It also makes a great house warming gift. If you are feeling extra generous this holiday season, give it to a low income family who could use a little extra holiday cheer.
I don't know about you, but I love using my slow cooker over the winter months. I love the smell of hot food wafting through the house, plus I don't have to prepare a last-minute meal, and we can enjoy hot comfort food as a family because it's ready when we are.
- Breakfast and BrunchEat & DrinkFruit recipesGluten FreeKids Snacks and LunchesKitchen Tips and IdeasSlow Cooker
Our next door neighbors have an apple tree. It's right on the border of our properties, and by right on, I mean that part of the tree grew under the fence and is on our side too. The first summer we moved here the apples were very small and there weren't a lot of them, the kids ate them, but I don't think they were that great. Over the past two years though the tree has grown, and this year by far the apples have been at their best, they are large, and there are lots of them. I put it down to the constant watering from our side of the fence.
We had so many apples recently that I decided to whip up some batches of applesauce to pop into the freezer. We tend to go through quite a bit of applesauce; the little man loves to eat it, I put it in muffins and cakes in the place of oil, and it's also yummy in oatmeal. Plus, I couldn't stand to see all of those apples go to waste.
- BakingBurgers and SandwichesCakes , Cupcakes, and Cake PopsCelebrateEat & DrinkSlow CookerSports Party
Football season is in full swing and the ‘Big Game’ is just around the corner. You can celebrate at home with friends and…
- CelebrateDessertsEat & DrinkFruit recipesPies and TartsSlow CookerThanksgivingThanksgiving Recipes
When my husband suggested that we give the kids just one bag to collect apples when we went apple picking in Julian recently,…
Now that the weather is cooling down are you looking to use your slow cooker more often? I've got tips over at Blissfully…